RehabVisions Reviews

Reset
5.0
Joel Larmore
1 Rating

A workplace to call home

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at RehabVisions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Caring, concerned and involved owners and management team! Incredibly flexible in scheduling Patient-focused first and foremost, refreshing in this day and age! Supportive of all employees, especially those interested in enhancing their careers Generally looking to promote from within Very fair pay and benefits Reasonable productivity expectations Highly supportive of continuing education opportunities, many in-house with other company employed practitioners attending and leading classes! Long term employees, once hired people tend to stay with RehabVisions Perm or travel options available through a sister company they don't take themselves too seriously and actually make coming to work fun!

Cons

Most perm locations in rural markets of 5,000 - 50,000...... fine for me but not for all :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing RehabVisions! Find more locations!

Amazing company culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at RehabVisions full-time

Pros

The company has a truly positive culture, which you can see even from the outside. I was really drawn to how long employees choose to stay here (10+, even 20 years!), which I think speaks to the leadership, and overall health of the company. I enjoy the "team-focused" mentality and commitment to integrity, compassion and enthusiasm - all important for this industry.

Cons

The benefits and culture are great, I have not experienced anything I would consider a con to working at RehabVisions.

RSS Feed </> Embed