Reliant Medical Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Armin Ernst, M.D.

Always looking to be the best!

Worcester, MA

ProsPeople who are passionate about their work, family oriented, opportunities to advance, learning opportunities, recognition for accomplishments and a job well done.

ConsRecent changes at the senior leadership level and major changes in healthcare overall have made it feel uneasy. To the front line supervisors, be supportive of change - staff are looking to you for guidance during a time of "healthcare uncertainty".

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate, communicate, communicate. Take note of the people who are loyal and want to do everything they can to see the company remain successful.

Reliant stands out as an organizational that cares about it's community AND employees! Loved it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI have fond memories of Reliant and everyone that worked there. It's hands down one of the best places to work in all of MA. Managers are excellent and genuinely care about their employees. When I was working there they did not micromanage me in any way. They had complete faith in me. My coworkers were great as well. I never felt like I didn't belong. We worked very well together and we all became good friends. The company does a lot to make sure you are happy. There are plenty of employee growth programs to tap into. Also, they take care in selecting good people when they hire. Just having the right qualifications won't get you in. You have to vibe well with HR. They are a very intuitive group and can tell immediately if your not a good fit for their environment (yes they care about this). I must say they have done a pretty good job because Reliant has one of the most positive, friendly and productive environments I've ever worked in. It was a pleasure for sure!

ConsEvery organization has it's cons but Reliant has addressed many of them and is headed in the right direction. I wish more companies would adopt their model. The majority of companies in and around central MA just suck by comparison.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo far you guys are doing a great job. I personally feel that Reliant is a good example of what an organization should be like. Employees are respected and patients are given great care. Awesome place to work...just awesome.

Great place to work

ProsReliant has great benefits- you begin to accrue days off the day you start and get up to 22 days each year for the first five years. Plus you can carry over 3 weeks! Health insurance benefit is very generous and they have tons of great employee appreciation programs. They also typically promote from within and have a robust training program.

ConsWork:life balance varies greatly depending on department. There is also new executive leadership in place and they don't appear to be as transparent as past leadership.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Worcester, MA

ProsThe great thing about Reliant is there are many career opportunities. I've seen people go from analysts to managers in 3 years.

ConsSometimes we work 14 hour days and sacrifice weekends as well.

Great company

Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee)
    Worcester, MA

ProsThey care a lot about their employees and their patients. They provide the best care possible. A lot of internal advancement.

ConsPay wasn't great but ok.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing an excellent job at making RMG the best place to give and get care.

Worked for Reliant Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliant Medical Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reliant Medical Group CEO Armin Ernst, M.D. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Reliant Medical Group employees.