Reliant Medical Group

3.7

Leon Josephs, M.D.

Great work environment

I have been working at Reliant Medical Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

they treat their employees well

Cons

compensation should be more competitive

invest in technology

worked for them twice

Current Employee - Pharmacy Manager in Webster, MA
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Manager in Webster, MA

I have been working at Reliant Medical Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

benefits offered, concern for employees

Cons

lack of focus on patient accessiibility to services, lack of consistency by corporate leaders. Seems many projects are not well thought out.

Stick to what you have and what you know.

I worked at Reliant Medical Group for seven years.

I worked at Reliant Medical Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, pay and work/life balance opportunities. In some areas of the company, managers are very supportive of time off needs. The benefits are comprehensive and there are opportunities for wellness programs.

Cons

Poor senior leadership, inconsistent communication, difficult culture. Much change has happened over the past year with leadership and the culture of a team oriented, supportive organization has shifted significantly.

Encourage a more unified culture and communicate better.

Always looking to be the best!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Reliant Medical Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People who are passionate about their work, family oriented, opportunities to advance, learning opportunities, recognition for accomplishments and a job well done.

Cons

Recent changes at the senior leadership level and major changes in healthcare overall have made it feel uneasy. To the front line supervisors, be supportive of change - staff are looking to you for guidance during a time of "healthcare uncertainty".

Communicate, communicate, communicate. Take note of the people who are loyal and want to do everything they can to see the company remain successful.

Reliant stands out as an organizational that cares about it's community AND employees! Loved it.

I worked at Reliant Medical Group

Pros

I have fond memories of Reliant and everyone that worked there. It's hands down one of the best places to work in all of MA. Managers are excellent and genuinely care about their employees. When I was working there they did not micromanage me in any way. They had complete faith in me. My coworkers were great as well. I never felt like I didn't belong. We worked very well together and we all became good friends. The company does a lot to make sure you are happy. There are plenty of employee growth programs to tap into. Also, they take care in selecting good people when they hire. Just having the right qualifications won't get you in. You have to vibe well with HR. They are a very intuitive group and can tell immediately if your not a good fit for their environment (yes they care about this). I must say they have done a pretty good job because Reliant has one of the most positive, friendly and productive environments I've ever worked in. It was a pleasure for sure!

Cons

Every organization has it's cons but Reliant has addressed many of them and is headed in the right direction. I wish more companies would adopt their model. The majority of companies in and around central MA just suck by comparison.

So far you guys are doing a great job. I personally feel that Reliant is a good example of what an organization should be like. Employees are respected and patients are given great care. Awesome place to work...just awesome.

Great place to work

I have been working at Reliant Medical Group full-time

Pros

Reliant has great benefits- you begin to accrue days off the day you start and get up to 22 days each year for the first five years. Plus you can carry over 3 weeks! Health insurance benefit is very generous and they have tons of great employee appreciation programs. They also typically promote from within and have a robust training program.

Cons

Work:life balance varies greatly depending on department. There is also new executive leadership in place and they don't appear to be as transparent as past leadership.

Great Company

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Reliant Medical Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The great thing about Reliant is there are many career opportunities. I've seen people go from analysts to managers in 3 years.

Cons

Sometimes we work 14 hour days and sacrifice weekends as well.

Great company

Former Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Worcester, MA
    Former Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Worcester, MA

I worked at Reliant Medical Group part-time (more than a year)

Pros

They care a lot about their employees and their patients. They provide the best care possible. A lot of internal advancement.

Cons

Pay wasn't great but ok.

Keep doing an excellent job at making RMG the best place to give and get care.