Reliant Rehabilitation

Mark Fowler

Occupational Therapist

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people working for them.

Cons

Offer no holiday pay and raises.

Give holiday pay.

Unethical company! Former Corporate Office Employee

Former Employee - Payroll Coordinator  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Payroll Coordinator in Plano, TX

I worked at Reliant Rehabilitation for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely no good reason to work for them!

Cons

Play favoritism, unethical values. In business 14 years, function like a start-up. Pay employees incorrectly intentionally.

Learn how to treat employees

Horrible!!!

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation

Pros

Nothing good about this place!

Cons

The regionals have favorites that get what ever they want. If you are not a favorite then you are screwed. The regional director also manipulates minutes on patients that he's never seen before and doesn't even know if the patient can tolerate that high of minutes. 2 pay cuts have happened in the last 2 years. You don't get paid to do paper work. You are expected to go home after you see your patients and do your paperwork. They also want you to be 125% productive at all times!!

Get rid of the horrible employees and the trouble makers. Get rid of productivity rules

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience has been unfortunate.

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation

Pros

I thought it would be great working for them because I am a new grad and they had such promising benefits and I was told I would be full time. (40 hours a week)

Cons

The benefits are an illusion. You might be offered PTO, but you're not actually able to use it. The company is disorganized, they can not keep staff on board to ensure quality of care for our patients. Alot of things happen behind the scene, that are borderline illegal if not out right illegal.

Take your job seriously, and really want to give quality of care that our patients deserve.

I love Reliant! It's the best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Patient Care Technician  in  Shenandoah, TX
    Current Employee - Patient Care Technician in Shenandoah, TX

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay rate is really excellent. My supervisors are amazing, very approachable and easy to talk to. Very organized and well customized care.

Cons

There isn't enough employee recognition. Due to the whole facility being rehabilitation, when patients go home several leave in one day and that can cause low census hospital wide which results in a reduction of available shifts to work. The staff grid for nursing needs improvement.

Happy

Current Employee - Department  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Department in Houston, TX

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new grad. I go to work everyday happy, and excited about the challenges I will face. I have 3 "buddies" my recruiter connected me with so I can ask questions and bounce ideas off more experienced therapists daily if needed. 8 months and I am still loving this company more and more.

Cons

I don't have any yet. I'm sure some will eventually pop up, but for now I am pleased I started my career with Reliant. I had many choices as all therapists who interview well do. I'm very happy with my decision.

Just continue to show you care, provide knowledge and advice when you can, and most importantly praise us when we deserve it. I feel we can get "lost" out in the field at times. I don't want that to be the case.

Career NOT a Job!

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter was kind and helpful. He made me feel good about the company right from the start. Once I completed my phone interview and site visit I could not wait to get started. I feel my rate of pay is very competitive based on my experience. The benefits are as good if not better than other therapy companies I have worked for. My Rehab Director is supportive and very knowledgeable. I feel like I am part of a team, and I'm appreciated for my work ethic. Yay for me and my family!

Cons

I wish they had skilled nursing homes in Hawaii. I'm going to move there in 5 years and I would like to continue working for Reliant. Who knows maybe in 5 years they will?

Keep up the good work!

Terrible company

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time

Pros

There are no pros to working for Reliant Rehab.

Cons

Reliant rehab is a horrible company to work for. I would highly recommend not wasting your time with this company. The corporate office is disorganized, never returns calls, and is always making mistakes with payroll or something else. Some of the corporate office workers have bad attitudes and are so rude, that it makes you not even want to call when you have a question. (and they get away with treating employees that way!) I had my paycheck short $400 on one occasion. The VP's don't act like they care about their employees and all you ever hear from the regionals is negativity. The productivity requirement is so high that it's not even realistic, and we don't even have a rehab tech to help with day to day filing, transporting patients, assisting the rehab director, sanitizing the gym, etc. My pay has been cut multiple times, along with PTO cuts. An employee of over 5 years should have more PTO than a new employee, but that's not the way this company treats their long term employees. There is no incentive to stay with this company.

Listen to your employees, treat them right, and show appreciation. This is how you will gain happier and more productive employees for your company. Give raises instead of the stupid little toys you send out every month that sit in the office and collect dust.

Terrible Company

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My co-workers. That's about all.

Cons

The corporate office is horrible to deal with. When you have a payroll question, etc, it takes weeks for someone to call you back if they ever even do. The turnover of Regional Managers is ridiculous (multiple per year), and there is never employee recognition for the good you do. If you give this company an inch, they take a mile. I have never gotten a pay raise, only pay cuts (multiple times) The productivity expectations are insane also. This is the absolute worst company I have ever worked for and would not recommend them to anyone.

Don't cut employees PTO. Give raises. Show appreciation for your employees instead of pointing out the negative things all the time.

Unethical, breeding corruption from within, all about productivity and money

Current Employee - Physical Therapist  in  League City, TX
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in League City, TX

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Temporary job if your desperate...

Cons

Change senior management, VP's that have been with the company since inception. Dishonest and corrupt to the core, 30 PAGES of new hire documents, not training, must start billing, first day, no orientation.
    They change HR people weekly. Unkept area managers, they look professional

If there is a board of directors, look at the internet reviews.....its obvious...

Worked for Reliant Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!