ReminderMedia

ReminderMedia Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2014

Steven Acree

On the right path

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

ProsI have been working here for quite some time now, and things are headed in the right direction! I can honestly say I understand all of the negative reviews on here, but believe me when I say that is not how things are now. The management structure is WAY better now. The new VP of the company has his head screwed on correctly, and actually CARES about us. When he was promoted from a sales caller to a sales manager, we ALL started making money.
    Another plus is the team that you will join. I am personally on the Sales Team, and I can honestly say I enjoy every single sales rep. You will never work at a place where a sales team actually cares for one another, and wants the other reps to succeed....except for this one of couse!
    Commission structure is very fair, and you have potential to start making very good money.

ConsThe biggest con, even though I like the guy, is the CEO. He gets ideas in his head about things, and there is NO changing what he thinks (even though he can be wrong way more then he thinks). But again, now that he has managment in place that he can trust, he isn't as involved in things.

Commute can be bad from every direction.

It does take awhile to start making good money, but when you do it can be really good.

Some departments are a pain to deal with, but I personally don't have to deal with them too often.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust. Trust the people around you to help it succeed. We all want this company to grow, but you have to give us the freedom to help and not always restrain us. Keep the moral up and this place will blossom. If you destroy people like the past, it will always be a start up company.

Worked for the Best Software Manager I've Met

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI worked for a former software manager, and he was incredible at his job. He turned what could've been a micro-managed chaos into an amazing place to work. As part of his team, I got a tremendous amount done. I felt a part of a team who was constantly improving. There was no pressure to work unpaid overtime, which is great. Work schedule was flexible. I felt empowered, trusted, and able to master the work.

ConsThat amazing manager no longer works there. The pay was literally half of industry standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou cannot expect to get something for half price with the same quality and speed as full price. As developers improved, they left, knowing there was no place for a sr. developer in the company. You cannot put a software manager in place then try to undermine them at every turn because you do not trust them.

Start Up Marketing Company

Marketing Advisor (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsSteady hours and decent pay for a call center.

ConsBeing chained to a desk all day. Having to log out just to go to the bathroom or grab a cup of coffee. Not being allowed to take personal phone calls and having cell phones banned entirely. High Director turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent in you feedback.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Engaging Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsThe company is growing and you have lots of opportunity to play a big role in the exciting changes that are taking place.

The management team is very generous and plans lots of employee events including sports, fundraising events, dinners, picnics etc.

The environment is positive and fun to be around.

ConsThe benefits are moderate but could use improving - no 401(k), no paid life no paid STD

The hours are 9-6 which is not always to everyone's liking.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter 401(k), paid life insurance, Paid STD/LTD

Worked for ReminderMedia? Contribute to the Community!