Renaissance Food Group, LLC

Renaissance Food Group, LLC Reviews

Updated May 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Did not fit in with the workplace.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsEveryone was very nice, job wasn't too bad, pretty flexible for the most part. Enjoyed all of the office parties, would be great setting if I was looking to advance my career with them.

ConsToo much trouble changing to paperless, flexibility only to where it benefits them (once it stops, they have nor more use for you), only good if this type of company is your career choice and can advance.

No good!!!

Production (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsI learned the good and the bad things about production, good line workers.

ConsNo advance opportunities, zero life-work balance, to much micromanagement, no sick days according to them if you are sick you must use you PTO.

Unethical

ProsMedical benefits offered, paid holidays, flexible work hours

Consmicromanaging at its worst. unethical practices going on, but if you were to try to report it, they would fire you based on their "at will employment" agreement they make you sign before they hire you. Horrible morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging. Learn how to run a business and work with employees to build morale

Worked for Renaissance Food Group, LLC? Contribute to the Community!