Renaissance Interactive Media Group

Add Photos

Jason Tuschman

Growing Company, Valuable Product

I have been working at Renaissance Interactive Media Group full-time

ProsVC funded, financially stable company. Company continues to grow and opportunities for career advancement are becoming more readily available. Offer a unique product that sets itself apart from competing marketing companies.

ConsWouldn't necessarily call it a con, but there is no room for slacking. Alot of pressure on performance, but this is key to grow a young company. ALOT of travel if in sales, typically every other week.

Easily the worst place I have ever worked

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Renaissance Interactive Media Group full-time for less than a year

ProsIt was a job when I wanted a change.

ConsI worked as an account manager there. You get paid a below average salary but they sell you on the commission and the "opportunity" of a start up. The commission structure is a JOKE! We almost never reach our bonus, you're pressured to work long hours. Even the few good senior managers they had were fired because they didn't tell the CEO what he wanted to hear. I burnt out in less than a year and gave my notice, only to be fired 4 hours later.
The company has no technical competitive advantages, they sell vaporware to their customers under 12 month contracts. Be prepared to be yelled at by customers all day, be over worked with very little training, current managers have no real experience in the industry and are just a mouthpiece to the CEO who doesn't know up from down. Reputation management technology does not exist, targeted email marketing does not exist. We sold technology for 12 months before technical specs were even written to build the technology.

Co-workers would go home and cry from all of the job stress. Both of the "Senior Account Managers" that were there when I left had no experience with marketing or advertising.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey way this company is organized is a waste of the investors' money. Replace the CEO, actually deliver on some promises to the customer and maybe the clients and staff won't run like rats from a sinking ship.

Great pay and opportunity - terrible communication, management and business fundamentals

National Sales Director (Current Employee)
Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Renaissance Interactive Media Group

ProsThe pay, travel plan and quality of product is great.

ConsThere is virtually no direction, information, communication or support provided. No HR department, no Accounting department, no payroll department - and the constant threat of financial instability.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just find out the needs of your clients with deep probing questions - find out what your employees need, care about their needs and provide some semblance of uniform structure.
It is not an employees responsibility to carry the burden of the companies financial backing....

Worked for Renaissance Interactive Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Renaissance Interactive Media Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Renaissance Interactive Media Group CEO Jason Tuschman. All reviews posted anonymously by Renaissance Interactive Media Group employees.