Renee Systems

Updated November 22, 2014
Updated November 22, 2014
4.4

CEO

"Opportunities are there to take advantage of"

Current Employee - Cassandra Developer in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Cassandra Developer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very good administration with excellent strategies in adopting latest technologies like BigData and providing training to their employees. Maintaining good work ethics and it's amazing work place to learn and to interact with people who are passionate about their domain.

Cons

Soometimes, you will be under pressure but then makes you more focused and helps you in handling stress environments in future.

Continue maintaining same standards and ethics and come up with more strategies in expanding and exploring.

Well planned and has a great motive

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People value relationships and humans more than money. They are really supportive

Cons

It'll be more beneficial to have more options to choose from in the training

Great company... Excellent opportunities Very helpful management...Flexibility to work in your preferred style..

Current Employee - Cassandra Developer in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Cassandra Developer in Durham, NC

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good environment...helpful colleagues.. excellent training programs..generous benefits.. Work from home. Very considerate with regard to leaves for personal reasons... Overall a great experience provided one is willing to put in the requisite effort...

Cons

occasional long hours.. to complete a tricky task.. but not really a con..

Expand! Hire more! Grow!

Learn, Work and have Fun

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Talented and amazing people who are genuinely dedicated and passionate about what they do!, good atmosphere, energetic constant learning experience, creative tech training, true work/life balance, awesome perks, very good opportunities to work with very big clients and the list goes on...

Renee Systems is a great place to start your career - you are given the right steps and if you use them properly, you’ll move your way up quickly!

Cons

Non that I know of.

Keep being awesome and be open to change.

Guaranteed Placement

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am going to be honest with you. I reached Renee Systems Guest House on April 26th and got job confirmation on June 9 and started working from June 26th. So, it was exactly 2 months for training and placement together. Training was excellent. I got training in Business Analysis but I got a Data Architect position. But, they provided me job support and I had no problem in doing job after I got placed. Marketing team is excellent in Renee Systems. I got at least 20 calls per day and interviews were scheduled right from the first week of marketing. If you are looking to get placed quickly, then I would surely recommend Renee Systems.
    Compensation is not bad. It is same as other consultancies but they will change it to 80/20 after 6 months. They pay it on time - every other Tuesdays. They also provide a small loan amount if you need for relocation and other expenses as soon as you get job.

Cons

Guest house life will be stressful. Being in the guest house, going through the training, creating your resume and completing the marketing phase seems to be quite tedious. If you can go through this phase and get out of the Guest house soon after getting placed, life will be as you want.

Guest house can be improved. Too many students into one Guest house would be suffocating. When students are given better environment they will perform better.
    Treating students with better respect will improve the status of Renee Systems.
    Understanding the interests of students and giving them training according to their interests and background would result in them getting placed sooner. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are going to do the job and their job satisfaction is most important.

Honest review from a happy BA consultant

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent training by an amazing, patient instructor...both core BA & Systems analysis. The marketing team was top-notch and made sure they worked hard until I got good client calls. The client reach was spectacular too....my colleagues were placed at Apple, Cisco, Capital One, AmEx, BofA etc. I myself got placed in a Big 4 firm within around 2 weeks into the market.

Cons

Training can be very fast-paced and intensive. The marketing team will make sure you are on your toes all the time. However, this is not a con....it will get you out into a job quicker.

A valuable company with a great management and integrity

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Charlotte C H, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Charlotte C H, VA

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Java Training. Great marketing team and wonderful work culture and environment.

Cons

Have to work really hard, lots of assignments and mocks. Great chances of growth and management is compromising and always there for you.

Remain as cool and wonderful as you are always.

Great Consulting Company!!

Current Employee - Software Developer in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

- Have really great tutors in various fields.
    - Provides perfect advise to leverage your interest with what works in the filed.
    - Always get paid on time, no matter what
    - Room to grow in different cumulative projects in levels of seniority as well as in terms of Salary base
    - Great marketing team ( got 2 offers in a matter of 3 weeks) for my 1st project and similar for my next one.

Cons

- None for me personally, everything's been on cruise-control so far

- Keep up the good work!

is this a reliable company for Business Analysts

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

everything looks good-training, placement, not getting full picture of the company, too early to tell about company values

Cons

tedious training, package is less, not getting full picture of the company,, employees look good

Got a placement in three weeks!!!

Current Employee - Build and Release Engineer in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Build and Release Engineer in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Renee Systems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I have joined for the company as a Build and Release Engineer. The company has a very good staff and hard working. They place me in a project within three weeks which is really impressed me. :)

Cons

I don't have cons to say

I like the staff. They are hard working.