Renegade Global Group

Lauren Daley
1 Rating

Great place to work

I have been working at Renegade Global Group

Pros

I have learned management skills that I can use in work & every day life.

Cons

There really are not any cons. Renegade
    Provides a career opportunity.

Love the Atmosphere and the Coaching

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its great working with people who are excited to come to work and are excited to help grow the company. There is a lot of opportunity here. The office is full of young and motivated people and they motivate me to do better every day. I'm excited about learning what it takes to help train somone else. In the 5 months that I've been here I've learned to be consistent performer in sales, got a lot of public speaking experience, learned to work with new Brand Ambassadors teaching them on a day to day basis and work with the hiring team recommending people for the position. I've gotten to actually apply a lot of the things I learned as a Business Major in College.

Cons

Long hours and going all the way out to Brooklyn for appointments. You have to work really hard for the opportunity. I see lots of people who look like they should be better than me not willing to go the extra mile it takes to get a promotion and they fizzle out.

I loved working here. I should have stayed.

I worked at Renegade Global Group

Pros

The people here are incredible. They really care about you and your growth. There is a lot of upward mobility and cross training too.

Cons

Entry Level pay can be hard in New York. That's one of the reasons I left. I wish I didn't.

Thank you for everything you taught me. I really do appreciate it more than ever.

Renegade Global Group Response

Sep 9, 2014Manager

We are happy to have had you as a part of our team and that the skills you learned with Renegade Global have helped you in your career! Best of Luck!

Renegade Global Group Photos