Renewal By Andersen Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.8
Paul Delahunt

Pros
  • THe trainign is great and they give you base pay plus commission (in 5 reviews)

• If you can get into sales, there is a lot of money to be made (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Anything door to door is hard, but if you take it serious then you will overcome these challenges (in 3 reviews)

• Basically high pressure sale on very expensive "plastic" windows (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Happy to Come to Work Everyday

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen full-time

Pros

- Awesome culture that is collaborative, engaging, and exciting - Love working cross-functionally with other teams. Helps me as individual network across the company and enhances the project -Fast paced environment. As we are growing we continue to have new projects and new work! -Opportunities and Leadership. We have awesome leaders who care about people and developing them to their next step. -Environment is fun and promotes happiness - This is a company where the President knows you by first name

Cons

-As we are expanding and growing there is more work to be done and it can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

Continue promoting the great innovations and progress we have going now!

Great place with great leaders!

Current Employee - Retail Marketing Manager in Cottage Grove, MN
    Current Employee - Retail Marketing Manager in Cottage Grove, MN

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best place I have ever worked. Great team! Great leadership! Given the freedom to manage my time and department to results. Awesome communication between Operations and Marketing to drive to one goal. HR department is an asset and a great resource. The network of corporate owned and independent markets gives Renewal the advantage over its competitors and selling the best product on the market always gives us the advantage. The last thing I want to add is that the president of the company almost everyday has lunch in the cafeteria with the employees. He sits with different people everyday and really gets into the different parts of the business. I will never forget the time soon after I started he sat down at the table I was eating lunch at and started talking about my business area with me. Paul (the president of Renewal) is a super approachable leader and representative of the leadership team at Renewal.

Cons

We drive towards personal accountability more than any other company I have worked for. The spotlight can be hot when its on you and finger pointing is not part of the culture so you must know your numbers and your business and be able to speak to them. We are a team that sinks or swims together. This environment is not for everybody.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. 2+ years here for me and we just get better!

Renewal By Andersen Response

Aug 28, 2015 – Senior Marketing Manager

Thanks for the review! It's great to get feedback from the team!

3. Great Company, Great Product, Outstanding Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cottage Grove, MN

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Renewal truly has been the best job I've ever had. The company is loaded with extremely bright, talented people who are all dedicated to making a difference. The company is growing, which presents a lot of new opportunities. It really is a great team of people who are able to pull off amazing things.

Cons

Because of the growth, it's kind of cramped. The plant is expanding, and new office space is on the horizon which will make a big difference.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I've never worked at a place with such an engaged and talented workforce. Great things are happening, and it's really fun to be a part.

5. Amazing Company to Work For!

Pros

Couldn't ask for a better work culture- the leadership team is very involved and focuses on developing and engaging their employees. It's an exciting atmosphere, especially with our continued growth. There is definitely a sense of the "Renewal team" as we all work together to make our company successful!

Cons

Sometimes work gets busy and there's some stress, but we're encouraged to focus on our positive culture to work through it!

6. Engineering team

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

Pros

Everyone is always willing to take time out of their day to help you with something, which has been really nice as a newer employee. The work environment is also very relaxed and managers are flexible on schedules

Cons

Can't think of much at the moment

7. Fantastic company!

Current Employee - Finance in Cottage Grove, MN
    Current Employee - Finance in Cottage Grove, MN

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work culture Everyone has a positive attitude and wants to be here Very fast paced - changes get implemented rapidly (this varies by project obviously) Work-Life balance Tons of opportunities to drive change and continue to help grow the company!

Cons

The support desk is lousy in terms of access requests but I think that is standard at all companies Some people have been at Andersen a long time/never worked any place else so they don't exactly know best practices or industry standards.

Advice to Management

I'm not sure I have been here long enough to add any value here. I think they are doing a great job so far though!!!

8. Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen full-time

Pros

A company that prides itself on innovation, delivering customer satisfaction and building the highest quality product possible. Great culture with employees who truly care and work hard.

Cons

Being too busy is a good problem to have, but still a problem. With rapid growth it can be hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate to employees about the bigger picture

9. Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Cottage Grove, MN
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Cottage Grove, MN

Pros

Company culture is amazing - always focusing on the positive, who's doing great, and inspiring others to follow. The fact that we're growing like crazy and very profitable is certainly an added bonus!

Cons

Very busy here, people work really hard and expectations are high, be prepared to sprint!

10. Renewal by Andersen

Current Employee - Management in Cottage Grove, MN
    Current Employee - Management in Cottage Grove, MN

Pros

Great product and great people. Very good culture with engaged leadership. Andersen is a very well run company. Growing business

Cons

No negatives from my perspective.

11. Marketing

Current Employee - Communications in Cottage Grove, MN
    Current Employee - Communications in Cottage Grove, MN

I have been working at Renewal By Andersen (Less than a year)

Pros

Renewal by Andersen is a strong company that is in a big state of growth, which presents opportunities for employees.. The culture is fast paced, energetic and very positive, and the people make Renewal a great place to work.

Cons

There is not enough time to get to know all of the people.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing, you're making this a great place to work!

RSS Feed </> Embed