Renewal By Andersen

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paul Delahunt

Appreciates employees, great pay, caring managers

Marketing and Events Assistant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat compensation plan that allows employees to determine how much they want to make depending on how much time they can spend. We get base pay plus two types of commission, including a fraction of the final selling price of windows. They even help with driving time and gas, which makes a big difference. Employers that are willing to appropriately compensate their employees have hardworking, happy employees that are really able to focus on their job while keeping a positive attitude. Managers are available, considerate and willing to hear what you have to say.

My position keeps things fresh by only being in the office part of the time and getting to travel around the area and work at home shows and events the other part of the time. It's a good balance of being inside/outside and at a desk/working directly with people.

ConsJob is part time and summers are very busy and winters are slower, so that can be hard if you're not careful with managing your time and money. However, you make enough commission in the summer to last or find something extra in the winter time.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job being involved in day-to-day workings of the company and being able to make more informed decisions. Company is opening new offices around the NW and obviously growing.

Very nice place to work

Customer Service (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsNice people, comfortable environment, interesting work, small company so it's easy to get to know everyone. The company is also known for providing good service to the public and does give back to the community.

ConsBenefits are expensive but that's everywhere and it's a small company so maybe doesn't pay as much as some of the larger companies but there is for the most part better job security. Certainly it's a more relaxed and down to earth environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a pretty good job so not much to say here.

Best entry job- canvasser

Canvasser (Current Employee) Northborough, MA

ProsI was recruited at my college, and this job completely changed my interests in careers. You can make $1000 in a week, and a fair base pay when you have a tough week.

The system uses psychology that completely changes someone's mentality about door to door soliciting. Its amazing to see how quickly you can turn a rude homeowner into a customer.

ConsAnything door to door is hard, but if you take it serious then you will overcome these challenges.

Sometimes you end up not having a lot of time to knock doors if you're on a big team.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate makes us (Boston office) use the call center in Minnesota. A lot of them ruin your leads, so they should let us use the Boston call center instead.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

ProsThe management is top notch they actually care about your success. THe trainign is great and they give you base pay plus commission

ConsIT tough working outside day in and day out. Mon- wed and sat and sunday. you only get half of your weekends

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything is great

Top dollar for top performance! Austin, Dallas, OKC, Tulsa, Atlanta Markets

Canvass Team Leader (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsThis company pays the most for my position in this industry and rewards top performers with excellent bonuses.

Great benefits, clear communication line up the chain of command, family atmosphere.

ConsSometimes in my position I have to work 60-70hrs a week to meet or exceed all expectations, but the compensation makes up for the time spent.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Great people, decent pay, the job itself usually drags.

Event Specialist (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe people, the management and the company values.

ConsThey hire too many event staff, which makes for less hours on slow weekends. Lead generating outside of a grocery store in during the peak temperatures of summer is not as glamorous as it sounds. Very little room for growth.

Great place!

ProsWelcoming, honest - open door policy. Best company/people I have worked for ever. Great management and incredibly positive.

ConsThere are not any Cons that I have experienced

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for providing an environment that I look forward to coming to every day.

Enjoying My Employment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsGreat product. Great company. Great environment. Great people.

ConsI wish I could make more $ but pay is fair and transparent and benefits are good. Hours can be grueling at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore bonus programs but all in all well done.

Great Job, Great Company, Great Product!

Marketing & Events Coordinator (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsRbA Seattle has an excellent working atmosphere, the culture in office is overall positive. Great benefits and competitive pay. Customer service oriented company.

ConsNo issues that I can think of.

A good place to retire from...

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI have been in this industry a total of 10 years - with this company 5 plus. During that time I have been provided with the tools to expand my knowledge and skill to a level that has been very beneficial for me and my family. We have experienced exponential growth over the last 2 years and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

ConsWe have had a few growing pains and it has taken all hands to step up to the plate. This position requires time flexibility and good time management. Come prepared with your A game.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a group, management has stepped up and is working on addressing the growth. Keep it up and continue to anticipate the pitfalls.

Worked for Renewal By Andersen? Contribute to the Community!