Reply! Reviews

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - SEM Specialist  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - SEM Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at Reply! full-time

Pros

Not only is the managerial staff excellent, but the people you work with in the office are wonderful as well. There is always work to be done with a generous "thank you" or "good job" at the end of the day - which, from my experience, is not to be said of many places of employment. The office is on Alberta, which is a wonderful street. Dog friendly office. Fully stocked kitchen with organic food. Ping pong table. Xbox. Whatever you need to make your workday better, it's here.

Cons

I can't really think of one - to be absolutely honest.

Good people, bad management

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of good people at the company and also some good benefits

Cons

Aside from the new CEO, the leadership from higher ups need to invest more in their employees and those that work for them.

Management really needs to take a step back and invest on their employees. It's no wonder people are quitting left and right. Also, stop trying to chase only numbers. It's a constant struggle to always reach targets, numbers, etc. and that's all that the higher ups seem to understand. There's no real culture in the company.

Great People, Tough Road

I worked at Reply! full-time

Pros

This is a great place to start a career. You are surrounded by other talented folks on their way up and will have many growth opportunities. If you are just looking for a place to stack a few paychecks and go home you probably won't have much fun here.

Cons

Despite the great people this is also a company that has a tough road ahead as they develop new products to stay competitive against some of the giants entering their space (Amazon for instance). The stress of the competition and pushes for faster development can be overwhelming to some people.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to get your foot in the door

I worked at Reply! full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People willing to give you a chance at trying new things. Often moved people up within the company. There is a group of people that are very dedicated to their job and the future of the company.

Cons

Unrealistic expectations from management. Company went through a rough period where everyone was leaving, including executives, doesn't look good to everyone else there. Pretty negative environment to work in.

Don't be so cheap when it comes to investing in your employees and company culture.

Disorganized

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are ok, easy hiring process, seem to want to grow and succeed as a whole.

Cons

Disorganized company, very focused on profit and numbers and less on people and investing in the employees.

There is great potential, but at this time Reply! is missing the mark.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very innovative products and this company is always working to create something different for the consumer.

Cons

Reply! is too focused on innovation and pays no heed to the quality of the products that they are delivering to customers.

Upper management needs to look at the quality of the product that they are delivering and make some changes quickly. If not, they will loose their credibility as a company. In addition, they need to pay their employees more and give them more opportunities to telecommute.

Good employees, Thin Management

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Office space is nice, salary & benefits are quite good, working conditions are optimal, fellow employees are dedicated and fun.

Cons

CEO, GM, Head of Sales and others have left in last 6 months and not been replaced. Founder is running the company. Uncertain what's really going on at the core. Turnover at all levels appears quite high.

Fill in senior management gaps.

Great first job out of college! Awesome people and a great company.

I have been working at Reply! full-time

Pros

Great company culture, a lot of room for advancement, fun group of people

Cons

High Turnover, many people work very long hours

What you put in, is what you get out

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Marketing in Portland, OR

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you work hard and get results you will be rewarded. You will be given a lot of responsibility and thrown in the fire. If you can perform well in this environment your opportunities at Reply! are unlimited. Great group of people of people to work with.

Cons

It takes the right type of person to thrive in this fast paced, high demand environment.

The transparency into the business is appreciated by all employees, please keep it up. Also continue the big long term projects that can be game changers

I feel valued and a valued contributor to my team and the success of the company.

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for less than a year

Pros

Reply gives me a lot of freedom to use my major and explore new ways to solve problems. I've been given a healthy amount of responsibilities early and I feel like management takes my recommendations seriously.

Cons

Reply has its foot in a lot of different places. Within the company, communication is hard and that can lead to mistakes.

Continue being a presence for us, and keep us inspired with your creative ideas.

Worked for Reply!? Contribute to the Community!