Reply!

Updated Apr 4, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Payam Zamani

Great first job out of college! Awesome people and a great company.

ProsGreat company culture, a lot of room for advancement, fun group of people

ConsHigh Turnover, many people work very long hours

Great place to get your foot in the door

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople willing to give you a chance at trying new things. Often moved people up within the company. There is a group of people that are very dedicated to their job and the future of the company.

ConsUnrealistic expectations from management. Company went through a rough period where everyone was leaving, including executives, doesn't look good to everyone else there. Pretty negative environment to work in.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so cheap when it comes to investing in your employees and company culture.

Disorganized

(Former Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

ProsBenefits are ok, easy hiring process, seem to want to grow and succeed as a whole.

ConsDisorganized company, very focused on profit and numbers and less on people and investing in the employees.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

There is great potential, but at this time Reply! is missing the mark.

Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

ProsVery innovative products and this company is always working to create something different for the consumer.

ConsReply! is too focused on innovation and pays no heed to the quality of the products that they are delivering to customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to look at the quality of the product that they are delivering and make some changes quickly. If not, they will loose their credibility as a company. In addition, they need to pay their employees more and give them more opportunities to telecommute.

Good employees, Thin Management

Sales (Current Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

ProsOffice space is nice, salary & benefits are quite good, working conditions are optimal, fellow employees are dedicated and fun.

ConsCEO, GM, Head of Sales and others have left in last 6 months and not been replaced. Founder is running the company. Uncertain what's really going on at the core. Turnover at all levels appears quite high.

Advice to Senior ManagementFill in senior management gaps.

What you put in, is what you get out

Marketing (Current Employee)
    Portland, OR

ProsIf you work hard and get results you will be rewarded. You will be given a lot of responsibility and thrown in the fire. If you can perform well in this environment your opportunities at Reply! are unlimited. Great group of people of people to work with.

ConsIt takes the right type of person to thrive in this fast paced, high demand environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe transparency into the business is appreciated by all employees, please keep it up. Also continue the big long term projects that can be game changers

I feel valued and a valued contributor to my team and the success of the company.

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

ProsReply gives me a lot of freedom to use my major and explore new ways to solve problems. I've been given a healthy amount of responsibilities early and I feel like management takes my recommendations seriously.

ConsReply has its foot in a lot of different places. Within the company, communication is hard and that can lead to mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue being a presence for us, and keep us inspired with your creative ideas.

Gained all kinds of experience from this company.

(Current Employee)

ProsFlexible company that is able to change course of direction with relative ease. Easy location out of San Ramon that is very accessible to all parts of the Bay area. The company is very innovative and is able and willing to test new ways of business.

ConsOverall the company doesn't share how the health of the overall business is doing. The company always shares the projects they are working on, however, they rarely go into detail on how those actions performed.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to make the office more open. There are so many workstations that it feels like a maze to get from one place to another.

Work hard, play hard.

San Ramon, CA

ProsVery agile environment; able to test new ideas with ease, vs. having to cut through a bunch of red tape. Company rewards good performers, tons of upward mobility. Can be tough at times, but so can any job, and I think Reply! does a good job at making sure people work hard, but also get to play hard.

ConsNot for the weak heart. You need to be the type of person who is self-motivated and driven. This is not the type of place where you spend a month in training, so it's important that you have enough motivation to make things happen on your own.

Great learning opportunities where I have been able to progress in my career!

San Ramon, CA

ProsThe people here are great, location is awesome if you are in the East Bay, fun office environment, flexibility, fair pay. If you are the ambitious, roll up your sleeves and get the job done type, no matter what it takes, you will do very well here. If you add value to your team you will be taken care of and will have many opportunities to grow and progress in your career, even without all the years of experience. Reply! believes in fostering top talent by giving them opportunities to grow and perform.

ConsLike any start-up type business, processes can be weak, and things can get a little crazy and ad hoc at times. There is a lot of pressure from management to hit numbers, which is perfectly understandable and to deliver against the targets we commit too. You have to have a tough skin to work at Reply!, if you are the over emotional type you wont last here. We work hard and play hard. A fast paced environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about putting some more policies and structure into place that will help the business move to the next level. Obviously too much structure slows us down, but just enough that we dont have to make as many decisions on the fly.

Worked for Reply!? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reply! reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reply! CEO Payam Zamani. All 31 reviews posted anonymously by Reply! employees.