www.reply.it Rivalta di Torino, Italy 5000+ Employees

Updated Mar 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tatiana Rizzante

A good Company to work for

Roma (Italy)

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere's a continuous attention to innovate using new technologies. Employees are continuously encouraged to attend courses to get certification. Very good relationships between colleagues and the management people.

ConsCompensation and Benefits could be better. Career path too slow also for the "top performer". Too many sub-companies, sometimes very small sub-companies (it is a problem for the internal job rotation, for the efficient resource allocation, for the high number of Partners...).

Senior consultant. Experience in development, analysis and project management

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood experience working as consultant for big companies leader on their fields.
Possibility to work with high focus on IT sectors (development, analysis, management).

ConsLow career opportunities and low wage growth.
Low salary but unfortunately more or less aligned to other italian companies.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good opportunity for newly graduates, not so much for career

Junior Consultant (Current Employee)
Milan (Italy)

I have been working at Reply full-time for less than a year

ProsA nice and friendly (mostly young) work environment, good base income for a first job experience (even though they require a minimum graduation vote of 102)

ConsI don't see many careers opportunity, it's difficult to sensibly raise your wage even after several years of experience and most of the responsibility positions are more related to management rather than pure computer science

Much better than other places, but hey it's still Italy

Turin (Italy)

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNot too much stress from the upper levels, most of the people working here are really nice and the company cares a lot about the brand and company events.

ConsLack of information on other group's companies projects and activities, slow career progression, salaries in line with the market.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, do something to retain brillant people!! Pay them more, let them grow and let them work with brillant people too.

Good as first work experience after graduation

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

ProsDynamic and fast-paced business. Chance to meet upper management of important clients.

ConsLow compensation, poor benefits and poor work-life balance. Sometimes projects are too chaotic.

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff more people on heavy projects and with demanding clients. Invest more on training your resources.

Fast plateauing

Turin (Italy)

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

ProsGood place for freshmen out of university
The first year is a good gym to get the hang of how to work

ConsNo realistic career perspectives whatsoever
Mid-management is inadequate

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's tremendous untapped human capital in Reply - you should do more to make it bloom.

Good at the beginning

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood for the first 2 or 3 years... big clients, rapid growth

Consnot great expectation of career

Good place

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

ProsYoung company, good way to do experience and learn to work, possibility to take certifications

ConsLow salaries, low carrier opportunities, technical knowledge is not considered properly

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend less on company events, and pay developers more

simply dishonest

Consultant (Former Employee)
Milano (Italy)

I worked at Reply full-time for more than a year

ProsNice Christmas party, after all

ConsPromises for everybody, chances to grow for really a few, chosen absolutely not based on skills.
Very unclear how people progress in career: as a coincidence, it happens to people coming from the same city or school as the company founder.

They lure you with promising super-high-tech projects, but after you accept the offer you get "parked" in some junk project in some high-paying customer.

Although they are demanding (as they only hire graduates with high grades) their salaries are not really high.

Micromanagement is the rule: guys mysteriously turned manager after very little experience behaving arrogantly and treating you pretty unprofessionally.

The company requires a devotion similar to a religious sect, if you don't participate in all their frequent extra-working activities they look at you like a betrayer.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be honest with candidates about the projects they'll be working on.
Try to better screen people you give responsibilities to (i.e. "Senior consultants") even if I think you intentionally build your company on micromanagement.

Good company to start working in ICT. Poor carrier opportunities for the future

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than 3 years

Prosgood start salary, nice place to start learning

Constechnical knowledge not properly considered

Worked for Reply? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reply reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reply CEO Tatiana Rizzante. All 22 reviews posted anonymously by Reply employees.