Reply! Reviews in San Ramon, CA

Updated March 29, 2014
3.3

Chris Mancini

19 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I feel valued and a valued contributor to my team and the success of the company.

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for less than a year

Pros

Reply gives me a lot of freedom to use my major and explore new ways to solve problems. I've been given a healthy amount of responsibilities early and I feel like management takes my recommendations seriously.

Cons

Reply has its foot in a lot of different places. Within the company, communication is hard and that can lead to mistakes.

Continue being a presence for us, and keep us inspired with your creative ideas.

Disorganized

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are ok, easy hiring process, seem to want to grow and succeed as a whole.

Cons

Disorganized company, very focused on profit and numbers and less on people and investing in the employees.

There is great potential, but at this time Reply! is missing the mark.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very innovative products and this company is always working to create something different for the consumer.

Cons

Reply! is too focused on innovation and pays no heed to the quality of the products that they are delivering to customers.

Upper management needs to look at the quality of the product that they are delivering and make some changes quickly. If not, they will loose their credibility as a company. In addition, they need to pay their employees more and give them more opportunities to telecommute.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good employees, Thin Management

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Office space is nice, salary & benefits are quite good, working conditions are optimal, fellow employees are dedicated and fun.

Cons

CEO, GM, Head of Sales and others have left in last 6 months and not been replaced. Founder is running the company. Uncertain what's really going on at the core. Turnover at all levels appears quite high.

Fill in senior management gaps.

Work hard, play hard.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time

Pros

Very agile environment; able to test new ideas with ease, vs. having to cut through a bunch of red tape. Company rewards good performers, tons of upward mobility. Can be tough at times, but so can any job, and I think Reply! does a good job at making sure people work hard, but also get to play hard.

Cons

Not for the weak heart. You need to be the type of person who is self-motivated and driven. This is not the type of place where you spend a month in training, so it's important that you have enough motivation to make things happen on your own.

Great learning opportunities where I have been able to progress in my career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people here are great, location is awesome if you are in the East Bay, fun office environment, flexibility, fair pay. If you are the ambitious, roll up your sleeves and get the job done type, no matter what it takes, you will do very well here. If you add value to your team you will be taken care of and will have many opportunities to grow and progress in your career, even without all the years of experience. Reply! believes in fostering top talent by giving them opportunities to grow and perform.

Cons

Like any start-up type business, processes can be weak, and things can get a little crazy and ad hoc at times. There is a lot of pressure from management to hit numbers, which is perfectly understandable and to deliver against the targets we commit too. You have to have a tough skin to work at Reply!, if you are the over emotional type you wont last here. We work hard and play hard. A fast paced environment.

Think about putting some more policies and structure into place that will help the business move to the next level. Obviously too much structure slows us down, but just enough that we dont have to make as many decisions on the fly.

Awesome culture with a bright future

Former Employee - Vice President Online Marketing  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Vice President Online Marketing in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reply! full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Reply! rewards employees for strong performance, creating opportunities that are difficult to find elsewhere. I joined Reply! as a sales rep and exited as VP of Marketing, after 8 years with the company. Many of my peers (VP's at the time of my exit) started at the bottom as well, and it's refreshing to see a company reward it's talent vs. overpaying for outside talent. The CEO is responsible for creating this culture, and I was personally presented with multiple opportunities that I wasn't "ready" for, but Payam (CEO) knew I could do it.

Cons

I love the culture at Reply! - everyone takes on responsibilities outside of their job description, everyone works hard, and the culture is very innovative. This also creates an environment that can be difficult to keep up with. Personally, I like multi-tasking and always feeling like I have "too much to do," life would be boring otherwise. But some people can't keep up, and Reply! isn't a good fit for someone who wants to work 9 to 5 and keep their responsibilities exclusively withing their job description.

Keep doing all the fun social events, culture is everything. The more time I spent with people that I wouldn't normally interact with, the more relationships I built and the more I appreciated working for Reply!

The Best

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reply! full-time for less than a year

Pros

The first day I walked into the office it was like there was electricity in the air. I have never woke to go to work when I have a bounce to my step and a smile on my face. I find my self whistling while I work now. I feel like I am actually making a diffrence in real estate agents lives now. Here at Reply we work hard and play hard as well. You can see the employees are mesmerized every monday company wide meeting that managment holds.

Cons

It sometimes is hard to find parking.

Keep up the good work.

Its a call mill for sales people they will suck you in and grind you out

Former Employee - Regional Sales Executive  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Executive in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reply! full-time for less than a year

Pros

great for your resume in terms of sales jobs good titles, ok pay, has nice facilities but not very good on job security. I was their youngest employee at 19.

Cons

long commute for me and the comp plan is fixed so you never hit more than 2500k per month. they say you can make 40 k salary but that is wrong and you will never make that.

Keep doing what your doing it seems to be working.

Great employees, leadership.... not so much.

Former Employee - Search Marketing  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Search Marketing in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reply! full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people that work here are fun, smart and hardworking.
    Free dinners.
    Might be a good first job for recent college grads with no experience.

Cons

This company isn't going anywhere... seriously.

C-level execs drop like flies because they realize the company is not growing.

Leadership is unorganized and only cares about putting money in their pockets.

The only reason people seem to stay for so long is that they are favorited by the executive team.

They have yearly layoffs across all departments which brings down team morale and the feeling of job stability.

Salary is EXTREMELY lacking and they try to give you stock options to make up for it. Leadership claims the company is going to go "public" and attempts to persuade employees that this will happen, but in all reality, they are just trying to cut their losses and sell the company.

No work/life balance - you're expected to work on the weekends. End of story.

Holiday parties, or any events for employees at that matter, are non existent. These parties get "planned" then get pushed back until they get canceled.

The employees are not respected for what they do and are not cared about by leadership. There is neither culture nor values here at all.

Reevaluate company goals to create a functioning organization that isn't masked by lie after lie. Create a fun place to work where emploees feel appreciated and give back to them. Have free sodas in the machine rather than making people pay for them.

Worked for Reply!? Contribute to the Community!