Republic Finance LLC
republicfinance.com Baton Rouge, LA 150 to 499 Employees

Republic Finance LLC Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Wonderful company to work for, I feel valued!!

Assistant Manager (Management Training Program) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Republic Finance LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsCompetitive pay, challenging incentive program, thorough training materials, excelerated management training program that promotes from within in 12-18 months, well organized levels of management, customer service focus, senior management does great job staying informed of economic and legislative changes to increase longevity of our company, collection practices are tactful, sales techniques are not pushy or forceful, company provides significant relocation bonus, scheduled and adaquet performance and salary reviews, opportunity for career advancement, good health benefits and 401k options, transparent culture, good work/life balance- 40-45 hrs/wk, minimal half-day Saturdays required, likable coworkers.

ConsIt can be stressful. There is a HEAVY growth focus. Sometimes, you just struggle meeting your goals. However, coaching from superiors is usually available, and slow pace is often inmediately addressed with training and encouragement.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote from within, continue transparent culture.

Promotes a team effort with a heavy growth strategy

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Jackson, MS

I have been working at Republic Finance LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-friendly staff
-great hours
-challenging goals
-bonus pay

Cons-not enough holiday time off
-technology (credit card/online payments)
-staffing (not enough members in a branch)
-paperwork

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen explaining the position, keep it simple and honest. Don't over promise and under deliver.

I felt like the job was sold to me and didn't have a return policy.

Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
Charleston, SC

I have been working at Republic Finance LLC

ProsIf you're in the RAMP Progam you will have your own branch within a year and half. Salary and benefits is great for managers, from what I was told.

ConsIf you don't like collections, don't work here! Also, be mindful of what you say to your manager or other employees. If you vent about how you don't like working for collections, you will be demoted. Also, you are in the RAMP program, you must be willing to relocate anywhere and if you say no to a branch, you'll be fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementRedo training for all employees, especially managers.

Great Company with challenging aspects

CSA (Former Employee)
Southaven, MS

I worked at Republic Finance LLC

Prosawesome employees with great personalities and a fun company terrific hours

Consbad customers - collections near impossible - interest rate too high for them too afford

Advice to Senior Managementkeep it up! I loved working there..

You either have finance in your blood or you don't, if you don't you won't stay long. This is a very challenging career.

I have been working at Republic Finance LLC full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat bonus programs, hours are good, very friendly staff

ConsNeeds to establish a training facility for new hires vs. just throwing them in an office advising them to read policy. Needs more employees in a branch to accomplish the required expectations of upper mgt.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease establish a training facility for new hires vs. handing out a bunch of modules that the employee NEVER has time to complete because of the high traffic volume on a daily basis. This would save money on mistakes being made due to lack of training, and would also enable the employee to feel more confident which would inspire him/her to be a top producer because they have the knowledge they need to get the job done, increasing volume and decreasing losses.

Review compensation plan

I have been working at Republic Finance LLC

Pros* Office Management understands the challenges of the business
*Great work environment amgonst the employees
*Great sharing of ideas between employees in the office

Cons*Compsenation plan is horrible
*Upper management (RVP) communication with employees
*Hours too long
*No assistance for furthering education
*Salary is low in comparison to others in the same business

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Republic Finance LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Finance LLC reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Republic Finance LLC employees.