- Any Location
- Any Job Title
Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Research and Engineering Development full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Close knit small company.
- Easy access to CEO and top level management.
- Everyone is treated as a valued employee.
- Good pay and benefits.Cons
- Small company focus on contracting with US Navy.
- Government funding cut backs have immediate negative impact on company & employees.
- Company has limited ability to shelter employees if government funding is interrupted or a contract ends.Advice to ManagementAdvice
N/A. They do the best they can given the financial policies of the current administration.RecommendsNeutral Outlook