Resolution Economics LLC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ali Saad

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to learn SAS programming and begin a career in data analysis.

Analyst (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsExposure to statistical programming. Decent work-ife balance. Beverly Hills location.

ConsWork can get repetitive at times. Sometimes have weeks where you consistently need to stay late to meet a deadline.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a more formal training process for new employees.

Research Assistant

Research Assistant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGood salary for internship
    Will hire from within if there is opening

Conspretty boring work
    will have a lot of down time

Advice to Senior Managementhave mentoring sessions with your interns, that way they can learn the programs and procedures needed for the job.

Friendly and supportive office environment

Research Assistant (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsThe environment is very friendly, and the office culture is well maintained and orderly. Overall, the atmosphere is great to work in.

ConsCase work comes very rapidly and so it is expected of the interns to increase their hours. At times, it is confusing on who you are reporting to, and what project you should be doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementClearer structure on who to report to for the interns.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience if you're put on the right project

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsFriendly people, young office environment, helpful coworkers. Great for learning programming and picking up analytical skills. Work with Fortune 500 companies. Firm promotes from within.

ConsWork can be repetitive. Due to their specialization in Wage and Hour and Discrimination Cases, the firm has put themselves in a niche market. Therefore the casework that comes in can be tend to have many things in common. Politics play a role in work distribution. Strange organizational structure where managers outnumber those below them, thereby impacting the flow of work distribution.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork distribution, Company Culture, Organizational Structure.

Great company culture

Consultant (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsThis is a great company to work for with tons of opportunity for advancement.

ConsNone. This is a great place to work with definite career advancement opportunities.

Worked for Resolution Economics LLC? Contribute to the Community!