Resolution Technologies

Resolution Technologies Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Built the foundation for a great career here

Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Pros-Work hard play hard environment. Very fun group of recent college grads.
    -Opportunity for promotion and advancement early in career
    -Good technology training
    -Great commissions on perm placements
    -Chance to make a lot of money
    -Leadership is generous. Gave profit checks to each employee last year and $1000 Christmas bonuses to everyone.
    -Sales & Recruiting contest you can win $10,000 bonus and trip to Bahamas.

Cons-Making phone calls is not fun when you first start. It takes a little while to get it down.
    -Management does not act quickly to terminate problem employees. They can become a distraction and negative influence on new employees.
    -Recruiting and sales are not easy. There's a lot of competition in this industry. Do not take a job here if you are not hard working, money motivated, and really competitive. The upside is great but it's only meant for those who are results oriented and that's not everyone.

Advice to Senior Management-Do more promotions and monthly contests for employees. This is motivating.
    -Be more decisive with problem employees.
    -Love the winter retreat. Please do a summer one.

Hard Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsCublicle atmosphere, very stressful, long hours, arduous work, no work/life balance

Recent College Graduate Trap

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsCo-workers are fun, commissions can be decent

ConsManagement style is awful. You work an insane amount of hours for very little pay. There is an obvious pecking order, and if you are not on Management's good side, you may as well kick your "career" at this place goodbye.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the other reviews and consider restructuring completely.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company with a lot of Opportunity

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Pros- Opportunity for advancement - Can be promoted quickly and multiple times
    - Competitive environment where top performers are rewarded financially
    - Culture - Work hard / play hard
    - Out of office activities
    - Great training program

ConsDifficult job if you are not willing to work hard / want to be in a very "corporate" environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Fast-paced with ton of potential for advancement and money

ProsGreat commission structure unlike any other staffing firm I know. Also great benefits. Great training program especially when you know nothing about IT.

If you are super competitive you will thrive here and make a lot of money at a young age. However, you have to work really hard to get there. But if you do, it will pay off. You will learn the industry very quickly and understand the different IT skill sets needed for high level jobs. You will move into sales within about a year and manage large accounts. Sales is the fun part because it's exciting closing deals and breaking accounts.

ConsThis is a tough industry because it is highly competitive and stressful. The clients ask for candidates at all hours and you better deliver fast or you'll get eaten alive by other firms. This is why you tend to take it personally when someone does not take a job you've worked so hard to get them, etc. Your commission depends on it. You have to have a thick skin because you will be faced will a lot of adversity and rejection. This will only make you better as a sales person.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring spoiled, entitled people who expect instant gratification and for everything to be handed to them without working hard and putting in the time like the rest of us who have been successful here.

Couldn't imagine a better place to work!

Atlanta, GA

Pros- Opportunity for advancement quickly.
    - Upper Management gives you the tools to be successful and rewards those who work hard and have a positive attitude.
    - Great company culture. Encourages company employees to participate in fun company outings and activities.
    - Fun and competive environment.
    - Excellent comission structure.

Cons- Job can be very stressful at times. If you can't handle stress well or have a lack of internal toughness, this job is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop notch management. They are passionate about their jobs and it is contagious!

Would not recommend working for this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-decent commission rate
    -convenient location in Dunwoody

Cons-extremely high turnover rate
    -poor base salary, benefits and vacation/sick days
    -management is very unprofessional with poor leadership skills
    Basically, during the interview process you will be promised lots of commission, lots of opportunity for growth and a fun work environment. What you will get is a very stressful, harsh and demeaning environment where management is disrespectful and rude. It is standard practice for management to yell, embarrass and talk down to their employees. There is "room for growth" because recruiters don't stay for very long.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe respectful to employees.

Loved Working Here

Recruiter (Former Employee)

Pros-Lots of room to grow and advance in the company
    -Great commission structure and opportunity to make A LOT of money very quickly
    - Very supportive environment
    -Company morals are very high

I loved working here- I only left because I had to move - or else I'd still be there!

ConsIt's a fast paced company. People who expect a hand out do not do well within the company.

Worked for Resolution Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resolution Technologies reviews and ratings. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Resolution Technologies employees.