Resolvit

Consultant

Current Employee - Contractor in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Contractor in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

The Team at the Cincinnati office is encouraging and knowledgeable of the environment you are engaged with for the project. Great team spirit. A company you can trust.

Cons

Follow up with the contractor(s) of Resolvit whether individually or as a team quarterly on the expectations of the contracted company.

Continual communication with the contractor(s) at the locations is an ongoing asset to motivate individuals. Company cares about their contractors as people, not numbers.

Rewarding internship with a great company! Samantha and Mark win Best Bosses of the Century!!

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

I worked in the New Orleans Corporate Office as a sourcing intern and had a blast! There was a strong sense of professionalism and the company really went of its way to make sure I was comfortable and all of my work related needs were met. As part of its foundation, Resolvit does an excellent job at treating their employees; I went on several outings during my short internship and really got to know my co-workers, and even the CEO, outside of the workplace.

The Resolvit Management has a sincere desire to see their employees succeed. When my internship ended and I left to resume school at UC Berkeley, they offered me the opportunity to work in California. I'm excited to continue and encourage anyone to join this loving team.

Cons

The only challenge I faced was not being able to work in the NOLA office longer

The company itself is compromised of several offices around the country and working in corporate it was crucial to interact with all of the regional offices. Although most do, my only advice to management and my fellow coworkers would be to practice better communication and timely responses.

Jan 13, 2015HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others - we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your internship. At Resolvit, we truly value our internship program because it helps us connect ... More

Company does not live up to its word

I worked at Resolvit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Easy going environment. Happy hours, flexibility- "work-life fit", medical benefits, friendly staff.

Cons

False Bench Policy. Low salaries, very little training and development

Provide better salaries to your business services team and don't just talk about your bench PROVIDE it. It is extremely disappointing and not right to promote "full time" when you don't actually provide it...

Dec 12, 2014HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to highlight this communication issue within our company. Effectively communicating policies and procedures - especially difficult to administer policies such as the ... More

Horrible Company, Horrible Product, Horrible People

Current Employee - Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You get to eat at nice restaurants that you have to pay for out of your own pocket and maybe you'll get reimbursed. Other than that this place is a nightmare employer

Cons

The people there know more about how to insult you than technology. Ive never met such a highly unqualified group of high school students in my life. I am truly ashamed to have ever been a part of this organization, and regret ever wasting my time. I would've thought Lowell (the owner) would have been more professional, given her education, but she's the epicenter of the backwards policies, micro-management, and horrible staff. There is SUCH a disconnect in that office, and its such a terrible work environment. Not ONE person that I've talked to enjoyed working there (even from other offices), nor did they think management was good. I don't believe any of these posts, beware, I think these are all BS to balance all the bad reviews. Trust me, go to the next employer!!!! If you're a consultant or potential consultant; just ask the recruiters, or Account Managers some technical questions and every single time they will not know what the heck is going on.

Hire people that cant talk intelligently other than how they love cats and hate babies. Pay your people a decent wage so you get qualified staff, that can do more that lean on the Director of technology for everything other than how to flush the toilet. Put something in place where you can eliminate the employees that look in the mirror all day versus work..... Dont keep the lowest paid employees simply because they dont cost much.... you reap what you sow!!!

Oct 13, 2014HR Communications

I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your feedback and I’m sorry to hear your employment experience has not been positive. While no company can ever be perfect, we are focused on ... More

Friendly team, seem legitimately interested in your future

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Resolvit as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Being in IT these days - it's hard to avoid recruiters. I'm usually not too keen on the whole business but I've had a really pleasant experience with Resolvit. They have better benefits than any other recruiting company firm I've seen and the team has been very supportive of me.

Cons

The job I was assigned is not my cup of tea. I don't fault Resolvit for that though.

I don't have anything applicable to provide. The Resolvit team I've interacted with seem on the ball and know what they are doing.

Resolvit has been a dream come true experience

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old friend. I was afforded the opportunity to speak honestly about my past experiences (good and bad), career and work objectives, and personal aspirations. I learned about the team oriented philosophy that many employees embrace and that truly drives the culture of the company. Over the past 2 years I have spoken with several of the partners and there always seems to be a few constant themes in the conversations: adding value, making a difference, teamwork, WE not I, friendship, opportunity vs. challenge. Resolvit is a small firm where I know some people can feel out of place if they see themselves as having a specific skill set and looking to do that kind of thing. But for those who see themselves as skilled in many things (i.e. project manager, coworker, analyst, developer, negotiator, salesman, leader, teammate) then you can Resolvit for all that it has to offer. When an opportunity to pursue my next certification was declined by my client, Resolvit stepped in and said go for it. We'll work out the details as we go. We believe in you and this is good for you and Resolvit. The past 2 years has been an awesome experience and I look forward to many more years of awesome experiences.

Cons

Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I might like. For now I accept that this part of this overall experience I am engaged in, but I am also helping to build a bigger geographic footprint of the area my company serves. Hopefully in the near future I will have really short commutes to the work I love doing.

Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the value of being connected and involved in what Resolvit is doing and what we are about.

Four years at same client as Project Manager

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They are open to my desire for flexibility. They build good relationships with their consultants and their clients. I am compensated appropriately.

Cons

Have a small pool of clients in Cincinnati. They need to expand that pool to have more opportunities for their consultants.

My experience with Resolvit has been both friendly and professional and the staff is fantastic.

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love working for Resolvit. They have placed me in a position which is a perfect fit for me. I enjoy Resolvit providing an atmosphere that all consultants, wherever they work, are part of the Resolvit family. Resolvit's company values and open door policy have made my on-going experience fantastic. Everyone from co-workers on-site or at Resolvit and the Resolvit staff working hard to help their employees grow.

Cons

The misunderstood the health benefit package and it has become overwhelming to keep up with co-payments and medical bills.

I would only advise Resolvit looking into better medical coverage for their employees.

Good Internship

I worked at Resolvit part-time (less than a year)

Pros

1) It was a paid internship
    2) I learned more about recruiting and technology
    3) Nice people and office space
    4) Clear expectations for assignments
    5) Free social events after work and food in the office
    6) Good experience for my resume

Cons

1) A lot of pressure/stress
    2) Not a startup (conservative)
    3) No health insurance benefits for interns
    4) Overall work was not for me

Hey, It's work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They provided training for $2500, and they would throw a Christmas party.

Cons

I felt as I was viewed as a number, not a person. If you are billing a client they are your best friend, but once that is over with, they never knew you. I thought I was full time but I found out after my current contract that I was temporary. Great place to work while looking for another job.

You have great stories of the past that may have happened once and only once. Sending people to Oracle world, and keeping people on the bench for 4 months. But I never saw any proof of this. Be nicer to your employees as once you fire them, they will get jobs at your customer locations and they will have nothing nice to say about you.