Resolvit Reviews

Consultant

Current Employee - Contractor in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Contractor in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

The Team at the Cincinnati office is encouraging and knowledgeable of the environment you are engaged with for the project. Great team spirit. A company you can trust.

Cons

Follow up with the contractor(s) of Resolvit whether individually or as a team quarterly on the expectations of the contracted company.

Advice to Management

Continual communication with the contractor(s) at the locations is an ongoing asset to motivate individuals. Company cares about their contractors as people, not numbers.

Mar 6, 2015 – HR Communications

We are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience working with our team in Cincinnati! Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We hope you were able to participate in the ... More

2. Great environment with huge potential, undefined mission objective

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, great office, great social events. Very big on open door policy. Balances small company feel with big company aspirations. Seemed to be good collaborative environment. Commissions can be good for top performers. Takes care of consultants - annual reviews for both internal employees as well as consultants. Great training. Open to new ideas. On par with market benefits.

Cons

Contradicts "stated" direction of the company; wants to be "solutions" focused where management preaches staff augmentation mentality. Base salaries are incomparable to market on both sales/recruiting and corporate side. Overly metrics focused, witnessed people lose sight of overall goal to get deals because of this. Too much structure/procedure for small company - makes for a lot of administrative work when revenues are sub $20mil.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees, define company objective - follow through with said objective, be less metrics focused and more focused on bottom line, adapt to modern business, less micromanagement from Owner/senior partners, more positive influence.

Jul 9, 2015 – HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to provide this thoughtful review. Your positive comments about our top-notch team, open atmosphere, and collaborative environment are excellent to see. Our focus on ... More

3. Not a long term career

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

If you're good at what you do (recruiting or account management) you can make a decent amount of money. Most of the people are fun and you get to spend time with other offices during offsites.

Cons

Not a long term place to be. Some sketchiness when it comes to leadership. Not a place I would recommend...lots of pressure and expectations to wine and dine clients often.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate who you have working for you at the leadership level as they don't always represent the company well.

Apr 13, 2015 – HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for highlighting Resolvit’s collaborative, team-oriented environment with an emphasis on training and development. As you mentioned, our ... More

5. You can do better if not, make sure everything is in writing

Former Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Resolvit

Pros

Planned Events, Weekly newletter emails

Cons

Compensation is Low. Hard to get a hold of someone.

Apr 27, 2015 – HR Communications

Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience with Resolvit. As you noted, our local teams regularly schedule networking events that bring our Business Services employees, Client Services ... More

6. Rewarding internship with a great company! Samantha and Mark win Best Bosses of the Century!!

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

I worked in the New Orleans Corporate Office as a sourcing intern and had a blast! There was a strong sense of professionalism and the company really went of its way to make sure I was comfortable and all of my work related needs were met. As part of its foundation, Resolvit does an excellent job at treating their employees; I went on several outings during my short internship and really got to know my co-workers, and even the CEO, outside of the workplace. The Resolvit Management has a sincere desire to see their employees succeed. When my internship ended and I left to resume school at UC Berkeley, they offered me the opportunity to work in California. I'm excited to continue and encourage anyone to join this loving team.

Cons

The only challenge I faced was not being able to work in the NOLA office longer

Advice to Management

The company itself is compromised of several offices around the country and working in corporate it was crucial to interact with all of the regional offices. Although most do, my only advice to management and my fellow coworkers would be to practice better communication and timely responses.

Jan 13, 2015 – HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others - we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your internship. At Resolvit, we truly value our internship program because it helps us connect ... More

7. Logistic Analyst

Current Employee - Logistics Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Logistics Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good company to work for if you just graduated from college.

Cons

Lack of upward mobility unless you know someone

Advice to Management

Need to do a better job in molding employees to become future leaders.

Company does not live up to its word

I worked at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy going environment. Happy hours, flexibility- "work-life fit", medical benefits, friendly staff.

Cons

False Bench Policy. Low salaries, very little training and development

Advice to Management

Provide better salaries to your business services team and don't just talk about your bench PROVIDE it. It is extremely disappointing and not right to promote "full time" when you don't actually provide it...

Dec 12, 2014 – HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to highlight this communication issue within our company. Effectively communicating policies and procedures -- especially difficult to administer policies such as the ... More

Horrible Company, Horrible Product, Horrible People

Current Employee - Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to eat at nice restaurants that you have to pay for out of your own pocket and maybe you'll get reimbursed. Other than that this place is a nightmare employer

Cons

The people there know more about how to insult you than technology. Ive never met such a highly unqualified group of high school students in my life. I am truly ashamed to have ever been a part of this organization, and regret ever wasting my time. I would've thought Lowell (the owner) would have been more professional, given her education, but she's the epicenter of the backwards policies, micro-management, and horrible staff. There is SUCH a disconnect in that office, and its such a terrible work environment. Not ONE person that I've talked to enjoyed working there (even from other offices), nor did they think management was good. I don't believe any of these posts, beware, I think these are all BS to balance all the bad reviews. Trust me, go to the next employer!!!! If you're a consultant or potential consultant; just ask the recruiters, or Account Managers some technical questions and every single time they will not know what the heck is going on.

Advice to Management

Hire people that cant talk intelligently other than how they love cats and hate babies. Pay your people a decent wage so you get qualified staff, that can do more that lean on the Director of technology for everything other than how to flush the toilet. Put something in place where you can eliminate the employees that look in the mirror all day versus work..... Dont keep the lowest paid employees simply because they dont cost much.... you reap what you sow!!!

Oct 13, 2014 – HR Communications

I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your feedback and I’m sorry to hear your employment experience has not been positive. While no company can ever be perfect, we are focused on ... More

Resolvit has been a dream come true experience

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old friend. I was afforded the opportunity to speak honestly about my past experiences (good and bad), career and work objectives, and personal aspirations. I learned about the team oriented philosophy that many employees embrace and that truly drives the culture of the company. Over the past 2 years I have spoken with several of the partners and there always seems to be a few constant themes in the conversations: adding value, making a difference, teamwork, WE not I, friendship, opportunity vs. challenge. Resolvit is a small firm where I know some people can feel out of place if they see themselves as having a specific skill set and looking to do that kind of thing. But for those who see themselves as skilled in many things (i.e. project manager, coworker, analyst, developer, negotiator, salesman, leader, teammate) then you can Resolvit for all that it has to offer. When an opportunity to pursue my next certification was declined by my client, Resolvit stepped in and said go for it. We'll work out the details as we go. We believe in you and this is good for you and Resolvit. The past 2 years has been an awesome experience and I look forward to many more years of awesome experiences.

Cons

Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I might like. For now I accept that this part of this overall experience I am engaged in, but I am also helping to build a bigger geographic footprint of the area my company serves. Hopefully in the near future I will have really short commutes to the work I love doing.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the value of being connected and involved in what Resolvit is doing and what we are about.

Four years at same client as Project Manager

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are open to my desire for flexibility. They build good relationships with their consultants and their clients. I am compensated appropriately.

Cons

Have a small pool of clients in Cincinnati. They need to expand that pool to have more opportunities for their consultants.

RSS Feed </> Embed