Resource Group

Resource Group Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ralph P. Peragine

A professional and motivational experience

ProsSalary as compared to average market. Leaves
    Professionalization

ConsAs compared to market our salaries are paid on 10th of every month which seriously effects our monthly calendar

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrement in salaries as the calculation done for our salaries are at least 10 years old

No Action Talk Only

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNot a bad salary, no one checking up on you at all for progress on work, role or project delivery and a fair bit of international travel. If you "click" you will go far, dont rock the boat and most likely no one will notice you are even there...or not!

ConsZero direction from totally inadequate Middle and Upper Management. Ass covering from Upper and Middle Management equates in to a serious blame culture, a real hire and fire mentality lower down the food chain, really quite a shambles to say the least!

Advice to Senior ManagementWork out whether you own and run an engineering company or just semi-manage another bunch of recruiters untammed or sell the company whilst it is still worth something and let a real organisation make something of it!

Lack of direction translated into a lack of action.

(Former Employee) Worcester, England (UK)

ProsYou don't have to work very hard, especially if your 'face fits'.
    Good work-life balance.
    Very unlikely to ever be sacked as long as you keep your head down and don't upset anyone.
    Great place if you want to clock watch and not really go anywhere.

ConsOwners and Directors provide absolutely no direction. Complete lack of strategic thinking.
    Complete lack of career development.
    Lots of words, very little action.
    Failure to look after managers has translated into an exodus of the experienced staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither start providing some strategic direction, or cut the businesses loose and let them sink or swim on their own.

Worked for Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!