Resource Solutions

Updated May 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Oliver Harris

A first class organisation with a vision that is clear and holds employees' development at it's core.

Account Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe people are without exception all high quality and this has an inspiring and motivational affect. Leadership of the business is strong both in terms of growing the organisation (which breeds opportunity) but also in embracing an employee focussed agenda. The working environment is fantastic and Head Office is a fun place to be around. Our approach to achieving and maintaining true partnerships with our clients is exactly what is needed, but also so often lacking, in this industry. Pay and benefits are both good as is work life balance and the flexibility offered by the organisation. A great organisation that genuinely makes you proud to be an employee and part of the 500+ strong team.

ConsPrefer not to split hairs or quote areas of improvement that are typical across all businesses! Perhaps a greater attention of developing the business outside of London but this is an case of growing the company rather than a criticism.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

A great opportunity to join a leading organisation in its' field

ProsSuch a positive environment and Senior Management who really lead! The quality and depth of experience across the business and how much part of the team that I feel. There is a real drive and passion for what we do across all departments both in the field and the back office. I feel treated like a professional and given the responsibiliity to get on with my job, but I know there's a fantastic support network in place if I need it, starting from my Manager and beyond. No unnecessary 'micro management' and the opportunity for me to grow and develop. Good recognition of effort and a range of perks that make working at RS a complete pleasure. The best move I made for my career.

ConsNo major cons, only small points that are no real issues. A few practicalities around remote working, but nothing that really impacts my role.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do! Share your knowledge and experience and continue to provide opportunities for employees to grow and build on their careers.

disappointing

Administrator (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosthe people there are quite good fun

Conslong hours, high level of workload, limited support, sometimes tough to make it through the day with a smile

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Company - great colleagues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat colleagues - strong workforce
    Good progression opportunities
    Good client base
    Varied work

ConsLazy management team (although this has now changed)
    Part of Robert Walters - continuous pressure from the RW recruitment business to engage

Good company but they need to engage with thier staff more.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat client list with varying RPO models throughout which present interesting and challenging opportunities. S

ConsGeographically restricted to central London mostly and heavily focused within Financial Services industry. Senior management need to engage more with their staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelope your internal comms plan and engagement strategy.

A great RPO company with big plans

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsI get to work with a portfolio of really interesting client brands on cutting edge projects. It's a great place to be challenged. Never gets boring as there's always something new to work on.
    As an employer, they're also really understanding of my need to work flexibly.

ConsNo real downsides to working here - I'm really enjoying it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think we need to work on our internal communications a bit more.

Worked for Resource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!