Resourcing Life Science Reviews

1.0
Resourcing Life Science Managing Director Nathan Dawes
Nathan Dawes

1. It's nice to work there, if you're not an intern of course

Former Intern - Headhunter in London, England (UK)
    Former Intern - Headhunter in London, England (UK)

I worked at Resourcing Life Science as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Completely respectful of the working hours schedule, they wont ask for more if it's time for you to leave. The company is very little and therefore mostly organized. The tutors for the interns are usually aviable to teach you twice the same thing and overlook the mistakes that every rookie does.

Cons

The company is composed of few self centered individuals who run important office business, leaving the 90% of the appointment calls and of the database work to interns. I've been working there for 6 months and there hasn't been trace of professional growth, know-how learning or anything useful. It's been months of continuous and mechanical repetition of the same tasks like a writing monkey. Completely wasted months if you ask me. The hardware and softwares they use are quite slow, at least the ones they'll give you if you're an intern. Everything has to be left just like you found it, do not take papers at home (even if it's your own notes), don't change anything, don't leave anything of yours. I was somehow expecting they would require me to take off my shoes before entering. Everyone will treat you coldly, (I assume it's because there's a strong change of interns over the year and no one gets close to you if you'll be leaving in a couple months). There are a lot of aspects I completely disliked when I worked there, but I just described the most important issues. Find something else if you can.

Showing 1 of 1 review