Retronix

Retronix Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tony Boswell

The work is interesting, the team great and the company friendly but hard working.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsExcellent compensation, great management team and exciting advancement opportunities

ConsFast pacedwith changing work priorities

Retronix is a good company to work for if you are single with very few bills.

Technician (Former Employee) Boise, ID

ProsPays well if you are qualified, supports you to let you do the best job you can do, respects you.

ConsOnly pays 1/2 hourly rate for travel, not suitable for a person supporting a family because work is to sporadic. Is slow to respond to requests at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementReconsider paying full time for travel, be more proactive to find the good techs positions.

Ok pay check, bad employer to employee relationship.

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsSalary is fair, depending on your location. If you know how to perform and do your job, your left on your own to get it done. Multiple sites available worldwide if your interest is to pick up and move to a new location.

ConsCommunication to the employees is almost non-existent. No pay increase's are given, you come in at a certain level and you are apparently maxed out. Cost of medical, dental and vision insurance is very high. No 401k or equivalent is available for the employees. The semicondutor market is always ocillating so there is always a chance that your current job position may be discontinued, then a relocation would need to happen or find a new job.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with the people. Incorporate a pay scale were pay increases can be given.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to work and learn.

ProsExcellent opportunities for promotions and raises, wide variety of projects to work on and great colleagues.

ConsThere are not any cons that stand out - pay is a little basic, maybe.

Very friendly

ProsDecent salary and average benefits. Managers were very friendly and laid back

ConsManagers changed positions or left with no notification to employees in the field. Very hands-off management style which I was not used to.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with employees in the field. Feedback from managers would be nice as well. Overall I like the people and opportunities extended to me.

Worked for Retronix? Contribute to the Community!