www.revana.com

Updated February 7, 2015
2.5

Revana President and General Manager Judi Hand
Judi Hand

Pros
  • Excellent work/life balance good benefits and valuse oriented company (in 6 reviews)

• Most people that work there are laid back and really cool individuals (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • base pay is 26k with a college degree (in 8 reviews)

• Company has evolved into a modern day slave labor call center (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

A Job Is What You Make Of It

Former Employee - Google Adwords Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Google Adwords Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Revana full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Like most things in life, you get out what you put in. They call a job work and work sucks. But you have to do something, right? If you work for Revana you want to be in the Google program because Google makes Revana treat you like a Human. Go to another program and who knows how bad it can get.

Excellent Training - Google AdWords certified is no walk in the park. It's a couple of very hard tests. The fact that everyone in our training class passed the exam says a lot. Sitting in a class all day for 2 weeks does not mean you are going to pass the exam. We all studied at home and we worked together as a team. Every last one of us passed the exam.
    Excellent Supervisors - We did so well on the AdWords Certification Exams we blew away the management. They pulled one of the best AdWords Agency people out of their department and made them our boss. Her name was Donna and was the best supervisor anyone could ever ask for as well as a great friend to all if us. No Joke!

Cons

If we had done poorly on the exams or not worked hard afterwards I have no doubt we would have been thrown to the wolves. If you're not willing to go the distance you will never make it to your destination.

Poor Supervisors - There were people that just sat around and looked stupid. If that's what you do, you get treated accordingly.
    High Standards - Google does not want tuna with good taste, they want tuna that tastes good. If you're not all that smart. . . Need I say anything else?

Make Donna P. the CEO of your company and get past the boiler room mentality. Just because education is treated as an after thought in Arizona does not mean you should do the same thing.

The way you treat others is the only true measure of how you feel about yourself. Working with Google was the best thing you folks ever did.

You should let Donna run the whole the company.

Unqualified Training, management and grossly underpaid

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very casual work environment, casual dress and they attempt to make the atmosphere fun.

Cons

Micro management that does not have very deep credentials. Most of your co employees are not well educated or particularly astute. The pay is not a livable wage.

Credentials matter, experience is a great teacher but you need to pay for it. Micro managing rarely works long term

Decent company for those entering the call center profession

I have been working at Revana

Pros

Many different companies to do work for

Cons

Management is not the brightest group of people

Pay more money

This is a regular old' Call Center Job

Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Revana full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed working here. There is a lot of turnover. There aren't a lot of people there 5 plus years. Your job revolves around the contract. Your the salesman for large companies like Google Facebook and you sell to small and medium size businesses. The best perk is the the time off. I was there a year and I had a lot of time off.

Cons

Sometimes Revana or in my day Direct Alliance or DAC would lose the contract like Verizon you needed to interview with a new division of the company to keep your job. Sometimes you were tired of your job and you would apply to another division.

fun environment but HR not helpful

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Revana full-time (more than a year)

Pros

fun environment, great place to work

Cons

I left the company, I did an exit interview online at the location, when coming back I was almost hired and hr said I am unhirable because I didnt complete an exit interview, which I did, when trying to explain, they didnt want to hear it too bad

be more approachable

Transferred from dept to dept when program fails

Current Employee - Second Home in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Second Home in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time (more than a year)

Pros

401k , employees, diversity, job security

Cons

high cost benefits, HR never around have to submit a ticket and have it answered three days later, slow advancement, metrics change mid month for bonus.

Accept that agents know what could improve performance and make changes without messing with metrics to lower employee bonus opportunity.

Good people, okay company.

I worked at Revana

Pros

The people here are great, management was supportive and helped me accomplish my goals. Program goals/expectations were also reasonable and commission was good. Opportunities are there to move up if you want them. They were willing to try to accommodate schedule needs for stuff like school, child care, etc as much as possible.

Cons

Pay was low compared to other similar positions. My program had really long hours without any shift differential bonuses. Benefits were expensive and I didn't really like the available plans. The building could use some serious upkeep also.

Hated it

I have been working at Revana

Pros

The opportunity to move into management was enticing

Cons

The amount of time to manage a team of twenty wasn't ideal to me

Provide management with more of an opportunity to assist agents

Dead end job that speaks of opportunities but presents none

Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative

I worked at Revana full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is opportunity to earn commission, and in some departments I've heard it's actually very nice. If you're really dedicated to what you do, and willing to let people walk on you to get where you want, you will be able to advance somewhat. Also it is very easy to get rehired later on if you find yourself needing to work again.

Cons

This company does not believe in raises or in actual promotion of employees. No matter how long you work here, you will not be able to really pay your bills unless you are promoted to management - and even then, I'm not convinced it's worth it. This is not a company that cares for its employees or their welfare. It is not a company that is good at communication. There is zero job security here.

Care about your employees more. Treat them like people. Invest in them so they want to invest in you. Pay living wages, not this low-wage model with "possible" earnings.

Home

I have been working at Revana

Pros

Caring management looks out for employees

Cons

Hugh turniver and Program loss

Revana Photos