Reveille Technologies

Employment Status

Reset
2.4
CEO

Good place if you are new to this domain..worst place to continue working here more than a year..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

You would be trained in a best possible way..never worry about their interviews, they will hire anyone and turn you to a super star..In short better place to learn the process..

Cons

I have worked there for a very long time because of my manager who hired me and for my friends over there..Never expect to be treated like professionals..Management will never consider recruiters as human..believe it or not, it's mandatory to work for at least 11 hrs per day, but again it's not for everyone..some guys who leads team can come and work for anytime they wish or they don't have to come office even..this company is management friendly than any other company..in short if you don't need a personal life then you can choose Reveille technologies..

Advice to Management

With 50+ recruiters and working for implementation partners is not great thinking..Don't be so hard on Recruiters and don't force someone to stay long hours..that's the reason most of them not leaving Reveille..

2. Very poor administration and Management

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)

Pros

Here every one thinks they are the boss and would boss the employees. Team Leaders think they are the boss for the company and ill-treat their sub-ordinates. Mainly fresher's they treat as Slaves. Team Leader and the CEO are thinking the fresher's will work from the day one. They must think back their past. Fresher will need breathing time to start to work. Simply putting pressure and shouting at them will only make them run away.

Cons

Their are 2 heads. They think they are the only brilliants in this world. If any new real brilliant and efficient employee join here, these two would not allow them to survive here. Even the foolish boss who sits in the US would only believe these guys and dance to their needs.

Advice to Management

Treat employees well. Give basic facilities. Look around, other companies and check the facilities given. Your company would survive, only if employees are happy.

Worst company in my career life

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I worked at Reveille Technologies full-time

Pros

You can learn how to work

Cons

1) worst work environment, 2) Middle Mgmt don't even know how to respect the employee inside & outside of office premises. 3) no benefits provided to employees, that too in Night shift except one thing, they provide "Tea" you cannot able to get a Tea lik that in your life, that much worst Tea I ever had, 4) They sets targets to employees, its ok, but they don't classify it according to experience, experienced & for Fresher targets are same. 5) The team lead doesn't know how to talk & create rappo to their team mates, 6) HR team, its just a team to recruit, they don't take care of any employees, 7) If you are going to complaint abt Mgmt team to HR team means, you are the 1st person is going to be Fired from the company without any Reason. 8) A/C don't even work properly, 9) The work environment will be like a School, not like a Office 10) In my career life I never seen such a worst Team lead, he is not fit for that position, Every 5 min he will stand backside of you & ask "What happened da" that team got resume, why you cannot able to take resume" Always compares you wit other mates.don't even teach how to work, but will act as he know everything in this process. He is not fit for that position. 11) Even after you survived a notice period you won't get a reliving letter & salary also for notice period, 12) There is no fun activities conducts in this office, always work work, 13) They treat employees as their slaves. 14) Middle Mgmt people's can come to office @ anytime & go @ any time, even some might sleep inside the office like talking over the phone. But if employee taken 5min excess break, they will scold them 15) the working time is soo much 10hrs/day, there is no work/life balance

Advice to Management

Top Mgmt, the middle mgmt is soo worst, please take action on that, We employees are not a Slaves, if they put much Burden to employees like same, then you might lose gud employees still who is in the company, & don't put much pressure on fresher's, because of this reason the company is facing much Attrition, please review on this & take action & make other employees to feel good, or the company wil not be successful. If you want your Company to be Successful, then you need to be a Successful Boss to the employees. Kindly take it as my suggestion

5. Good company to work with, any one can learn and grow here, all liberty to share your ideas, i am a successful person.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Reveille Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work atmosphere, Good clients and work ethics.

Cons

i didnt feel anything so

Advice to Management

Good going, keep going.

6. Good Place to work

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)

I worked at Reveille Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Place to work, good work ethics, nice management, equal opportunity, great place to work

Cons

I haven't faced any challenges yet

Advice to Management

keep up your good work

7. I have been working at Reveille technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Chennai (India)

I worked at Reveille Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

Work life balance is really awesome

Advice to Management

Give much opportunity for freshers even in future as you do now

Worst company in US staffing industry

Pros

These people doesnt have any sense.they will take interview and provide offer, if you accept their offer fine if not they will call your previous employer and tell something bad about you

Cons

I dont know why these kind of cheep mentality to the management ( in chennai). when a person leaving a company he might leave for any kind of reasons( negative thoughts on the company or growth...............) whatever it may be. how they are suppose to share thoughts of us which we discussed in the interview?

Advice to Management

Think wise and act, you have many policies in domestic recruitment to be changed. very worst experience i had experienced with your company. really bad

RSS Feed </> Embed