Revel Marketing Reviews

Updated September 5, 2014
Updated September 5, 2014
3.3

Jason Piasecki

One of the best, most challenging and educational experiences of my life.

Former Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Revel Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're interested in learning marketing, sales, how to run a business, etc... There's no better place to learn all of the above than Revel Marketing. Being a prior business owner myself, I was able to relate to everyone there- driven, smart, motivating people that loved to come to work in the morning in order to get one step closer to their long term goals. Some wanted to open up restaurants, others wanted to launch record studios- it's the entrepreneurial melting pot that most have only heard about but have never had the pleasure to experience first hand. I was there nearly a year, so I got to see the in's and out's of the business and the true character of the CEO. These people will take you under their wing and bring you into the Revel family immediately. They will go above and beyond to teach you everything they know and help push you towards your goals. If you want to learn any aspect of entrepreneurship or business, you better submit a resume. But, if you're not willing to work hard and do what it takes to be successful- if you're not driven and just want a free ride, you'll be sadly disappointed. These people are the real entrepreneurs- they give their best and expect only the best from everyone around them.

Cons

The cons regard any standard business. It's hard, and you have to have a work ethic, but welcome to entrepreneurship. I don't have a negative thing to say about this business. You walk in there and see the caliber of people and their beamingly positive attitudes and it's merely a reflection of their leadership. "Attitude reflects leadership," and you won't regret walking in the door.

Keep up the good work, Freddy. Miss you guys already.

SCAM

Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Associate  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Associate in Seattle, WA

I worked at Revel Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

NOTHING...NOTHING....NOTHING...NOTHING...AND NOTHING...there is my 5 word requirement for Pros.

Cons

SCAM, Pyramid Scheme, do your research before applying to this so called "marketing firm." High pressure sales environment, awful pay, colt mentality.

Stop scamming people for your own personal benefit

An excellent 'first agency' job to establish yourself in the industry

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Muskegon, MI
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Muskegon, MI

I worked at Revel Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Revel is a great place to establish yourself and learn on the job. They are pretty flexible/understandable if you don't get it right on the first time, and attitude is more important to them than a long resume.

Cons

Compensation is on the low end of the pay-scale. Poor health benefits and no retirement savings.

Worked for Revel Marketing? Contribute to the Community!