Revolution Technologies Reviews

Updated February 16, 2015
53 reviews filtered by
4.0
Ted Parker

Pros
  • Account Manager has a fantastic demeanor, very calm, and focused on the tasks at hand (in 7 reviews)

• Revolution is a great company to work with (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No cons to speak that I can think of (in 4 reviews)

• Low base salary, sexual harassment if you are an attractive young female (in 3 reviews)

1. Great professional experience with a rapidly growing company.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fast growing company with a strong client base. Fantastic opportunity for new recruiters or recent college graduates to establish skills and progress into more technical placements. Extensive client base with high level contract and direct hire opportunities nationwide. Exciting work environment with friendly colleagues.

Cons

As with any growing company issues can arise. Working through these issues can be cumbersome, but management has a great vision and ability to resolve critical issues faster than most.

Continue grow, listen, and Improve.

2. A top resource staffing company

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Jackson, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Jackson, MI

I worked at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good support finding opportunities, competitive pay, flexible compensation packages

Cons

Benefit packages are not ideal.

Improve benefit packages

3. Revolution Technologies was an excellent company to work for and the people there were very helpful.

Former Employee - Facility Engineer in Waterloo, IA
    Former Employee - Facility Engineer in Waterloo, IA

I worked at Revolution Technologies

Pros

The recruiter I worked with from Revolution Technologies did an excellent job getting me interviews and ultimately a contract position with the end user client. Also, each person I interacted with at Revolution Technologies was very responsive and helpful. They did their best to make my experience working there a pleasant one.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons of working there. I wished that there were better benefits, but the benefits were in line with or better than those at comparable companies.

5. Java Developer

Current Employee - Java Developer in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Revolution is a great company to work with. They have a great client list, they are growing and therefore ensures long term employment for me and my co-workers. Compensation is fair and they have great benefits.

Cons

No cons to speak that I can think of. they are a great company, great cutting edge technology which enhances my skill set.

No advice is needed they are doing a great job.

6. Revolution Technologies

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Moline, IL
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Moline, IL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Revolution for over 2 years and it has been a great experience. The company pays on time, has great clients, and the company has kept me busy working in my area for over two years, and I recently signed another 12 month assignment with them. The company is national with a large client base and a terrific reputation in the Information Technology and engineering market place.

Cons

In the two years I have not noticed any cons. They pay great, pay on time, and do not over charge their clients like a lot of staffing firms do, giving the employee a small portion of the bill rate. Instead they our open about their bill rates and take a reasonable fee for their services.

I have only had the pleasure to speak with one member of Management the CEO, most CEO's for a company this size would not give you the time of day, however I needed an advance of pay for relocation for my new assignment and I called the CEO asking for assistance, not only did he take my call he gave great guidance and helped me with my situation.

7. Don't just walk away from this company,.....RUN.

Former Contractor - Alcohol Beverage Bottling Company in Colfax, CA
    Former Contractor - Alcohol Beverage Bottling Company in Colfax, CA

I worked at Revolution Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

None. I can't think of any Pros.

Cons

Enough pre-hire paperwork to choke a horse. Poor background check procedure. Worked for them seven months ago and have yet to get paid. Poor communication practices. I don't hear from them unless I initiate, and even then it might take multiple emails.

8. Great Staffing and Solutions Company

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Strong leadership who respects their team. We are treated like professionals; very strong team work ethic whether you sit in Melbourne, Orlando or another office across the country. Revolution Technologies has a great model and an environment where you can be successful.

Cons

There are no cons to working here; if you need something or have an idea the leadership team LISTENS, which is rare in most companies.

I am very happy to have such a great team to work with. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this successful team!

9. A fast growing company and a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is growing fast, and that opens up a lot of opportunity for hard working people. It is a great working environment, with a lot of energy and a lot of fun. They even have a ping pong table for you and the other team members to play during your off work times. If you are looking for an chance to grow with a company and learn a lot you cannot find a better company to work for.

Cons

There are no true cons working for Revolution, only opportunity. I will say that you do have to work to be successful, but like in any job you will get what you put into it.

Management is great, and consistent. You know what is expected of you everyday.

10. Bad Customer Service / Took a month to get paid for 5 hours of service!!

Former Contractor - Receptionist in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Contractor - Receptionist in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Revolution Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Good End User Client to work for but Revolution Technologies took forever to pay me for services rendered.

Had to literally contact client before I got a call back from Revolution Technologies about my check!!! Nothing PRO-fessional about these folks!

Cons

I can't understand why it took almost a month to get paid $100.00 for 5 hours of work and to be paid in 2, count them...2 checks...one for $80.00 and another one that I'm still waiting for in the amount of $20.00.

Times must be tough but this is ridiculous and horrible customer service!!

Drop the recruiter that hired me! He is giving you a horrible reputation and is doing you a dis-service..

A means to an end..

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Revolution Technologies full-time

Pros

A steady paycheck, tons of parking available, at times can be a relaxed work environment, and a cold callers dream.

Cons

After a few months of debating on whether or not I should even give this company another second of my time I decided it is my duty to voice my experiences to future potential employees. For those reading this with little time to spare i'll jump to the synopsis first: don't waste your time with this mockery of a company (details to come).
    Employees are treated with zero respect from upper management and it is widely joked throughout the staff about how you can flirt ;0 your way to the top. This company has more backstabbing than a sorority house during that time of the month, everyone is out for themselves and a handful of employees find it their goal to point out the shortcomings (real or perceived) of others to hide their own failings. A keen reviewer of this company's page will notice that the majority of good reviews come in waves. Suspect? Could it be that management has employees write them to cover up the high turnover within.
    I personally have more than a handful of friends who work for other recruiting companies and love it, so do not mistake this post as a bashing of recruiting. A matter of fact is that recruiters can make a handsome living, but don't believe the sales pitch that you will receive during your interview that the majority of employees at RT make 35k+. You are realistically looking at 29k-30k (bad benefits) on a good team, on a good month.
    Furthermore, the extent of your training will be as follows: Welcome to Revolution Technologies! Do you know how to use a phone? You do, great! Here is your phone, get 10 submits a week and don't bother the other employees. Oh and the bathroom downstairs is reserved for #2's.

Invest in your employees, get off your high horse, and take this with a grain of salt when I say; everyone deserves respect, no matter what ethnicity, size, gender, or however insignificant they may be to you.

Revolution Technologies Photos