Revolution Technologies

Updated Jul 4, 2014

Ted Parker

My dream opportunity

Melbourne, FL

ProsWe work with people that we like and want to see succeed. The mentors are free with their time and advice sharing how to become successful. Feedback is daily, and your compensation is very competitive with significant upside. The executive owners create an environment where they want you to be a winner.

ConsIt requires hard work and attention to detail to hit your numbers daily. But if you do, the rewards come in a fatter paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing--creating opportunities for us.

Good Place to Get Started

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsFun, young office with plenty of flexibility and even more opportunity to learn. Customer service with this group is top notch. Also, the company does offer decent insurance coverage and an aggressive commission structure.

ConsFun tends to cross the line into unprofessional. Base salaries are pretty low, and commissions vary drastically. Also, management is a crapshoot. That said, I have recommended this company to others because, while I feel I had a very mixed experience, many others have been happy.

SAP Functional Consultant

SAP Functional Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsI have worked with Revolution for many of my SAP engagements. The company is by far one of the best if not the best company I have worked with. First they keep me very busy and have a very large client base out in the market. They understand SAP, which most staffing companies do not. They have done large profits both on a time and labor basis as well as a project based. Most importantly as a consultant they pay well, and on time. Their internal team is professional and organized.

ConsNo cons that I can think off. They are well known and accepted in the market place.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on Keeping on!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Job I Have Ever Had!!!

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Melbourne, FL

ProsRevolution has a great core business. Not only do you have an opportunity to grow and learn, you have a chance to help other people find work. The company has a great training/mentorship program, that teaches you everything you need to know in order to be successful in your role. I also like that they have a clear path for advancement! Great office environment and work balance!!!

ConsI cannot think of any cons at Revolution. Pay is great, office is great, management is professional and involved!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice, but a Thank You for such a great opportunity!!!

Look elsewhere, it's a waste of time

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsThe only pro is that it's a job.

ConsYou'll face favoritism, an immature work environment, little to no mobility, no salary increase (unless you count the poor commissions where if you're not getting the messages about the top paying jobs your stuck with admins and low paying call center reps., you'll have to close 50 to 100 deals to see any real money), and disrespect. You will have people involved in your personal life, who bring it to work and discuss it behind your back. As a recruiter if you are not in your seat promptly at 830, staring at your screen and making phone calls you are considered unproductive. You also can't leave your seat, at all. You're chained to your desk. Unless you are a select few who actually never sit down or stop talking/gossiping to one another. The office is small so you hear things that are inappropriate for a professional environment (ie talking about bowel movements), and there is a lot of behavior you would see in a highschool cafeteria.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with more respect and less like cash cows and maybe you wouldn't have a high turn over. Remember that where you do business is a small town and people will talk. With your management techniques, you will have to continue taking people from FIT, and never get them to stick around. Not the best business model. Take some classes in employment law before you really get yourselves in trouble with how you speak/treat your employees

Senior Technical Recruiter/Account Manager

Senior Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Melbourne, FL

ProsI have worked for this company for over 3 years, and it is the best company I have ever worked for. Upper management is great and involved. They care about their employees, and care about their success. The environment is great, and has high energy, and if you work hard you can make a great amount of money. It is the first company this size that you actually are heard and can come to work everyday knowing you can make a difference. I have read all of the reviews and disagree with any negative review. It is obvious to me, and I hope to others reading them that these are people who did not work hard, and are bitter that they can no longer be a part of such a great company based on their actions or lack there of actions. This company is great, and the upper management is professional and gives you a clear path to success and growth!!!

ConsThere really is no cons, like any employee I would love to make more money, however I do understand what is needed, and I know it is possible because their are many others making a lot of money. The work space is, nice, having weekends off is great.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to do what you do. The people that work hard for you understand what you do and appreciate all your hard work.

Great Place to work!

Senior Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

ProsGreat place to work, great people, and management that really cares about it's employees!

ConsNone that I'm aware of.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are building, you are helping a lot of people grow professionally.

A lot of Knowledge and Experience to gain

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsI was contacted to come onboard while at a different company. I decided to start a new venture and gave Revolution Technologies a chance. Not having much of a technical background, I liked that for the first 6 months I had a mentor. A mentor is someone who has been with the company and can help give you direction, answer questions you may have, and show you the ropes. I did have to split my commission during this time, but it is well worth it because without this process, I would've been thrown into this job blindly, and afterall, they were helping me whenever it was needed and helping me become successful at the compant. After my first six months, I was 'out from under' my mentor, but still had a great bond and still relied on them, but was now able to work on my own and collect my full commission (which during my time at the company, I realized how great the structure was set up). The CEO and COO have a great outlook for the company and Revolution Technologies is continuing to grow and has a lot of room for growth should a recruiter want to move into a management role. The environment in the office is one different from other jobs i have held, it is usually laid back, casual, but with direction...There is no question ever what is expected of you when it comes to your work, it is very well laid out, and as long as your work comes first, it is understood that fun in the work place is needed. As long as you actually work during your day, you will be successful at this job.

ConsYou sometimes have to deal with people who are harder to deal with than others while doing your job which can be stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice...I think the CEO and COO balance each other and they both have great outlooks for the company which ultimately is going to keep us, the employees, excited about work and the possibilities that come with it.

Great Company, with Great Employee Growth Potential!!!

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Melbourne, FL

ProsGreat place to work, with a defined growth path. Upper Management very involved and cares about the employees both professionally and personally! I have worked for other companies in the past, where you get no direct interaction with upper management, management her is involved and has a open door policy. First company I have worked for this size where you can speak with the CEO daily and openly.

ConsThis is not really a con, but they do push you to be the best you can be, and expect continued professional growth from you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being involved, it does make a huge difference!

Positive atmosphere with lots of energy and ambition!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Melbourne, FL

ProsGreat colleagues- very generous and positive climate
    Autonomous- ability to impact very much what I work with
    Great workspace
    Account Manager has a fantastic demeanor, very calm, and focused on the tasks at hand
    Very transparent with earnings

ConsSalary- will take longer than I expected to make any money here-
    Would appreciate more interaction the Leaders
    Very warm some days and downstairs
    Monotonous work at times without the ability to impact end result

Advice to Senior ManagementInteract more

Worked for Revolution Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Revolution Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Revolution Technologies CEO Ted Parker . All 43 reviews posted anonymously by Revolution Technologies employees.