Reyes Holdings

Chris Reyes

Reyes Beverage Group

Former Employee - Beer Vendor  in  Beaufort, NC
    Former Employee - Beer Vendor in Beaufort, NC

I worked at Reyes Holdings part-time for more than a year

Pros

Management was okay, the pay was decent for the job expected. For a part-time beer distributor job, it was a satisfactory experience.

Cons

The management didn't contribute to keep a professional relationship with the employees. Basically keeping you out of the loop.

Try to maintain a healthier relationship with employees and it would probably help the actual employees on the group work much better.

JobApp Application Process

Current Employee - A7b2b176@opayq.com
    Current Employee - A7b2b176@opayq.com

I have been working at Reyes Holdings

Pros

No answer as of yet, application website not functioning properly

Cons

Website JobAppnetwork not letting me pick what days am willing to work. Dead in its tracks.

Get the application job app working correctly so can finish applying for job. Unless you are not looking to hire anybody anymore.

Disappointment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rosemont, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I worked at Reyes Holdings part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits. Big company with a nice small company feel to it. Lots of events and socializing at corporate office.

Cons

Talent is not recognized. Managers are threatened by talented employees with new ideas. No advancement opportunities unless you are friends with the right people. There is so much potential to be a great place to work but ended up being a big disappointment.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Reyes Holdings 11th largest U.S. private company. Solid company always growing. Model for beer distributorship industry.

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Washington, DC

I worked at Reyes Holdings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Have improved employee awareness, health, work-life balance. Handsome earnings, solid benefits, vacation, 401K are all there. Just follow the program in place and be a good employee.

Cons

High expectations for performance. It's a busy, non-stop industry that requires dedication, learning and diligence. Coworkers can seem disjointed when changes are made and not all work. It's a learning process.

Keep supporting and nurturing your employees that are dedicated. They are hard working, family-oriented and doing their best.

Premium Distributors

I have been working at Reyes Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great perks such as game tickets and concerts with clients
    Customer interaction

Cons

No work/like balance for all employees
    Little training for new employees

Appreciate employees
    Make the compensation equivalent to the amount of work your employees do

Believe the negative reviews as the positive reviews are written by HR (notice no in between reviews)

Current Employee - Manager of People  in  Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Manager of People in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Reyes Holdings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The pro is that there are other jobs out there and working at Reyes will make you appreciate working anywhere else. That is a pro because a company like Reyes is good for teaching people how to be successful by ignoring anything they teach you there.

Cons

Company needs to oversell itself to attract talent and therefore manufactures fake titles to entice prospective employees. For example a manager at Reyes is equal to a clerk at a real company. They will tell you about the on site bar 6 times during the interview process because at the end of the day that's the only perk. 401k is the worst I have seen in my career. Health insurance is only affordable if you are skinny and healthy (and they test you for that).

Company pays horribly and there is a boys club and unless you knew the brothers before they were billionaires you will never get into the clique no matter how talented you are. The overwhelming theme is the family surrounds themselves with people who only say yes and if you have integrity and are willing to speak up you will be walked out the door.

The culture is the worst I have seen in my 25 years in the workplace. They require business professional dress code but pay you enough to be lucky to afford dry cleaning.

They have one strategy, that is to grow at any cost. They won't slow down to build a solid foundation for growth. They waste money on skyboxes but won't spend a cent on employee development.

HR is absolutely horrible. There are senior managers who learn to manage from podcasts and I wish this site existed when I started at Reyes. Their turnover rate is the highest I've ever seen and it's because they don't respect their employees. I've seen the most talented people I've ever know walked out the door because they had better ideas then their bosses. Everyone walks around in fear. Think long and hard about accepting an offer from this company as it will be the biggest mistake of your life.

Invest in your people, stop lying to employees and just because your rich doesn't mean you are elite.

Good Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Reyes Holdings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large privately owned company that values it employees and customer relationships; strong ownership; talented management; willingness to invest in new technologies; professional work place

Cons

Limited management positions made personal growth opportunities hard to come by; advancement from within was difficult; did not have an established program for developing quality personnel

Develop talent from within

Solid company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reyes Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, awesome perks (great company parties, etc.), and they pay well compared to other companies

Cons

Would have liked to see a few more opportunities to advance

Bad

I worked at Reyes Holdings full-time

Pros

Staff is very hard working

Cons

Handshake is not worth anything there

Stick to your word

Top Company

I worked at Reyes Holdings full-time

Pros

The company really appreciates it's employees and demonstrates accordingly.

Cons

Long hours, extremely corporate. But that's a pro and con!

Keep on trucking

Worked for Reyes Holdings? Contribute to the Community!