Rezolve group Reviews

Craig Carroll

1. Great Culture, Extremely Talented Leadership and a Focus on Working Hard

Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are always new opportunities available if you are willing to work hard and show initiative. Leadership is very good at rewarding employees who are dedicated and committed. The company is very entrepreneurial which makes every day fun and exciting.

Cons

At times, the emphasis on hard work makes for a less than ideal work life balance but the hard work is seen and rewarded.

Advice to Management

Continue leading with great vision and energy. The culture of the company is great. I appreciate the abundance of communication that is shared about what is happening with the company as a whole.

2. I do NOT recommend

Former Employee - Adviosr
    Former Employee - Adviosr

I worked at Rezolve group full-time

Pros

supervisors are great
    plenty if OT if you are in need

Cons

upper management is very sneaky and they are all friends. They are like a gang. They can make you feel very small and unimportant.
    little room for advancement

3. Rewards hard work and initiative

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is full of talented and creative people. People work hard and play hard with numerous dress up days, like favorite sports team, and food is brought in during really busy times. There is a call center and a professional development group all in one office. Both groups work well together even though their jobs are very different. People who contribute and have initiative are acknowledged and rewarded with promotions. The work Rezolve does for colleges is very exciting and often custom which makes things always interesting and new.

Cons

This is not a 9-5 job. You go with the flow and there will be times you are very busy and are working late or weekends. Because it is a small company, there is no 401K match and they only pay for the individuals health coverage, but at 80%. This can be an issue if you have a family and need the coverage.

Advice to Management

Work to improve the benefits. There are probably really qualified people that you could attract with better health and 401K. Also, know that that not everyone can work an insane number of hours. People who do can should be rewarded, but people who hard and a normal amount of extra hours should not need to feel less valuable.

5. Dishonest

Former Employee - Applications Review in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Applications Review in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Rezolve group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only good thing I can say about this company is that there were friendly people working there.

Cons

This company is complete scam! They trick people in to paying them to submit their FAFSA for college because they don't know that it is free. They will even people's money who can't even afford it and auto bill the customer each year with letting them know and with still take money from them even if they graduated from college.

6. Worst Company I Have Worked For

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Rezolve group full-time

Pros

When employees are forced to work overtime, the company will provide them with food. Sometimes from the vending machine, but they do provide food.

Cons

Employees are salaried and do not receive compensation for their overtime hours. It is an expectation that almost every employee works more than 40 hours a week, and flexing hours is frowned upon, even for employees that begin work at 6 am every couple of weeks. Every project is expected to be Priority 1 at all times. Management is very controlling over the workers. Even though employees are salaried, they get lectured about taking lunches longer than 1 hour. With the high company expectations for performance and the amount of hours employees are expected to work. the pay is not satisfactory or proportionate to the demands on employees. During "peak season," employees are rewarded for working extended hours by drawings for $10 gift cards and by patronizing games. Overall, I would say that the company takes advantage of their workers by working them long hours with high standards and offering no incentives for their extra work. Additionally, the benefits package is not substantial enough for employees with families.

Advice to Management

You need to make your pay competitive with other employers. Company morale is spiraling downward. And above all else, you need to compensate your employees for their overtime hours. A standard work week is 40 hours.

Management is very set in their ways and "old school" in a very negative sense of the term. Cannot move into the modern age with the current attitude of leadership figures, which is ironic considering they are a Software as a Service company and repeat that they are at every possible opportunity.

7. Pure bait and switch

Former Employee - Student Financial Aid Advisor in Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Student Financial Aid Advisor in Lawrence, KS

I worked at Rezolve group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If one is willing to work hard, one can reap the results of the effort. Employees also get to enjoy lots of free food, win prizes and the like to keep moral up during the peak FAFSA filing periods of the year. There are some opportunities to advance.

Cons

Worked hard, psychologically abused, and have no work-life balance. The most rewards come to those who prefer to work and only work. In fact, that is the primary factor that gets you considered for advancement - working 80 hours a week or more during the peak period. Also, the difference between having a college degree and not having one in the pay scale is only 50 cents per hour. Without a college degree one earns $10 per hour and with one $10.50 per hour as a base. Hitting key performance indicators earns a bonus each month but while they started out reasonable at first, by a year in they turn into blatant cog in the machine production goals.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to not undervalue employees by providing poor pay but expect performance one would typically obtain from paying people three times or more for the work. Being a hamster on a wheel for a company burns out the most devoted eventually and creates high turnover for average workers. I understand a company wants the best workers they can find, but sometimes the best workers are those whom you don't have to look for as replacements for burned out, spent, overworked current employees.

It also does not help that people were laid off because of business and upper management difficulties. I posit that such comes from a company that wants to extract maximum profit for the highest levels of management to benefit while shafting the workers that make the company what it is.

8. Great Company & Very Well Managed

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time

Pros

Rezolve really cares about people and it shows in the company culture. Culture is a very important part of the company and management knows that they are not only competing for clients, they are competing on the basis of how they treat their employees and what they represent. From my first day with the company I was aware of how important culture was to the company. The company provided me with in-depth training that I needed to succeed in my job and I could tell that they genuinely wanted me to succeed. I feel my contributions were noticed by management and they were proactive in rewarding me with both monetary and non-monetary means. The company has always communicated openly and honestly. It's rare to find a company that not only communicates the good news, but also the bad news. This has gained them credibility in my book. I really feel that there is something special about this company and they make you feel that you are not just a "number," but an important part of the company's success. I feel that I am in "good hands" at this company.

Cons

The Rezolve environment may not be for everyone. Rezolve has a dynamic environment where innovation and results are apparent every day. This means change happens frequently and I believe this is a great thing. However, people that just want to go to work for the sake of a job, should look somewhere else.

Advice to Management

Keep up the culture of the company as this will continue to be one of the most important parts of the company's success.

Not the best

I have been working at Rezolve group

Pros

Free food, good people, yep

Cons

Upper management does not care or listen to employees. Do not expect any raises or promotions.

10. Great Company Culture

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management works hard to recognize top contributors. Lots of team bonding activities and excellent training.

Cons

After several years of growth business seems to have stalled and some good talent has moved on.

Long hours, unappreciated

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers, theme days, company meeting

Cons

long hours, no real goals and expectations, very subjective and favoritism in the workplace

Advice to Management

Manage by what you see not what you hear.

RSS Feed </> Embed