Rezolve group

Add Photos

Craig Carroll

Great Company Culture

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time for more than a year

ProsManagement works hard to recognize top contributors. Lots of team bonding activities and excellent training.

ConsAfter several years of growth business seems to have stalled and some good talent has moved on.

A solid place to work with good people but leadership needs great improvement.

Product Development Specialist/Automation (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Rezolve group as an intern for less than a year

ProsSmall company where you can build a close relationship with everyone. They tried to make the work environment fun with games, group outings, and special events. You get to work hands on with the product and will become an expert through experience, great training and helpful work mates. Will teach you how to be disciplined and work hard. Personally, I liked everyone there. I learned a lot there and it has shaped me and led to the success I have now.

ConsThrough my experience at other companies the one thing that glares is the leadership. Specifically the CEO. Unfortunately he is the source of most of the problems. The business plan at Rezolve is not clear and not very well put together. The direction of the company is up in the air dating from when I was last there. A vast amount of talent is being wasted. I have never seen a place with an abundance of talented individuals where the company didn't thrive except for Rezolve. Every last person at that company has so much talent but hardly anything to show for it. Also the pay is too low for the work being done and the amount of hours put in. People are investing their limited time for what seems to be nothing. Many people have since left the company and I am not sure who still remains since I've left. If you still work there you have the talent to be the equivalent of a great product manager, product developer or team manager at a major company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to talk to the CEO and define a clear path for the company. The source of the problems start there. Also the company needs to look at expanding their offerings from a technical and business perspective. The software engineers on that team are outstanding. The employees in Sacramento are very smart and have the ability to do a lot. Don't waste your talent. Find a way to get the most out of your talent to make the company flourish. Listen to what everyone has to say and don't scold them for their criticisms. Realize that you have a gold mine of talent before its gone. Someone needs to have the vision to make the company great. The company is one visionary person away from being on the path to huge success. I wish you all the best.

Not the best

I have been working at Rezolve group

ProsFree food, good people, yep

ConsUpper management does not care or listen to employees. Do not expect any raises or promotions.

Good first impression...then downhill fast.

Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time

ProsProfessional work-space, break room, kitchen, and nice cubicles. So-so laptops are provided for employees that will use them regularly.

ConsMicro-management. The number of managers rivals the numbers of developers and client relations staff who are managed. Inconsistent management may get angry quickly about client or product circumstances that are out of the immediate control of the employee presenting the issue'. Breaks are frowned upon occasionally, and salaried employees are reprimanded if they take a lunch break of over an hour -- all while working upwards of 9 hour days. Management does not reward with bonuses or PTO, but with patronizing raffles for dollar items.

There is little room for promotion, since the managers nearly outnumber the people they supervise. Their system of continually pushing the staff to produce more and more without any rational reward is finally showing the frustrations of the employees, as they are leaving in higher numbers. Their system is broken, and they are not willing to pay their employees enough to retain them and fix it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBite the bullet and pay your employees enough to keep them happy, or they will continue to leave the company, and you eventually will not be able to meet client demand.

Long hours, unappreciated

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time for more than a year

ProsNice co-workers, theme days, company meeting

Conslong hours, no real goals and expectations, very subjective and favoritism in the workplace

Advice to Senior ManagementManage by what you see not what you hear.

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Rezolve group as a contractor for less than a year

ProsGreat Coffee, nice lounge with TV

ConsNo job security, micro managed, poor management

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a better business model. You can't degrade your staff and expect performance.

Rezolve Group is an awful company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rezolve group full-time for more than a year

ProsIts a paycheck.
Free food sometimes

ConsCompany makes their money by conning people into paying to have a free application processed. They treat employees horribly, micromanaging and setting people up to fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so petty and controlling. Give people the tools to do their job and step back and let them do it.

I suffer from PTSD thanks to Rezolve

Financial Aid Adviser (Former Employee)
Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Rezolve group full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat trainning, a lot of parking, great recruiting, good concept, great benefits if you're full time, massage chair.

Consnever knowing if your job is safe, horrible politics is like high school politics, you can NEVER be out sick or you'll get fired no matter how many Doctor's notes you have, you MUST be perfect 100% of the time. In my 9 months there, the paramedics came 3 times to take 3 different employees to the ER due to panic attacks over loosing their jobs. The police came once because someone threaten to shoot the whole call center after they got fired, since they were fired out of the blue.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf someone is doing great job and is meeting their sales goals and receiving an award every month they are there, there is no reason to fire them out of the blue. It doesn't make any sense. Please only make decisions based on how great the employee is nothing else.

reviewing endless paperwork in a cubicle wasn't that bad

Applications Review Processor (Former Employee)
Lawrence, KS

I worked at Rezolve group part-time for less than a year

ProsFriendly people and an enjoyable atmosphere. Management was very personable and up beat and made reviewing endless FAFSA forms seem less boring

ConsNot very flexible with school, demanded a lot of hours. Though I would work extra when I could, they would get upset when I was busy with school.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you hire students for part-time work be a bit more understanding of their priorities.

Pleased with Rezolve

Lawrence, KS

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAn environment that doesn't accept low standards. Employees are expected to perform to a high standard from top to bottom - if you have high standards and choose to go above and beyond those efforts are recognized. Significant efforts by managment to provide a positive culture where employees are welcomed - holiday party celebrations, annual company meeting, lots of free food, employee outings to many types of events, sponsored community service projects. There is room for advancement - according to the managers i have talked to almost everyone of them were promoted from entry level positions and there are continually new positions being posted. The company is doing great things for promoting college cost transparency and helping students/families access financial aid for college. I have recommened many friends to work here and not only did they come to work here but enjoy they their choice to do so!

ConsIts a quickly growing company that changes often, so it can be difficult for some people to adapt quickly enough to be succesful. There is a call center operation and many people who start there (me included) come in with low-performance standards standard due to having worked at other call centers with low standard. It quickly becomes clear that level of performance is not acceptable and many people choose not to adjust, so a decent portion leave to go back to the usual call center environment. Because it is a quickly growing business employees are asked to work alot - this is true for employees, but managment is clear about this expectation up front.

Worked for Rezolve group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rezolve group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rezolve group CEO Craig Carroll. All 27 reviews posted anonymously by Rezolve group employees.