Right Management
www.right.com Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Right Management Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2014

Jonas Prising

Pros:
  • "Definitely a feel good product and the kowledge you are helping people and companies"
    in 10 reviews
  • "Great place to work with great people"
    in 6 reviews
Cons:
  • "There are serious employee engagement issues, which Right completely disregards"
    in 5 reviews
  • "Not much communication from senior leadership; little innovation or support for new ideas"
    in 5 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Right Management is committed to serving job search candidates in the best way possible.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe caring nature of the Right employees about their role contributing to the success of the company despite Manpower intervention and subsequent downsizing is admirable. Less must always equal more.

ConsManpower management changes led to cost cutting measures which will put the stability of the technology infrastructure at risk,

Advice to Senior ManagementLet well enough alone.

LOVE Right Management!

Career Management Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThey value professional development of staff and everyone I work with is very professional, intelligent and enjoys collaborating. The schedule is flexible, which I love.

ConsPay is a little low but even so, if I could work more hours that would make up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the professional development and training and thank you for listening when we share what else within the organization we may enjoy doing! This helps us expand our roles and continue to grow while also providing the most current information to our clients when it comes to their job search!

Wonderful company to work for!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsIncredibly talented employees that have 100% dedication to our clients and candidates, flexible work environment, committed leadership, development opportunities, innovative strategic consultative solutions that are always tailored and designed to fit the needs of our clients and great culture.

ConsNone to list - local leadership and senior management have been doing a great job at increasing employee engagement.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to accelerate career development initiatives - leadership has done a great job over the last year improving employee engagement and recognizing employees for their excellent work. We are definitely headed in a positive and exciting direction!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Service attitude has changed

Adjunct Trainer (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

ProsCo-workers are well skilled, caring, capable professionals. Services provided added value to participants and were positively received. Very rewarding work.

ConsMove away from personal interaction to internet or electronic base communication reduced the effectiveness of services offered. Management did not communicate well and did not seem to care that they didn't.

Fantastic local region, found my home after years of searching.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI had been with the company for years and had been continually thriving.

Pros for me: tuition reimbursement, work from home, development opportunities to grow your skill sets to be more professionally marketable within and outside of the organization, rewarding work as the core of the company is to help people which resonates with me, conscientious and intelligent colleagues, variety (day-to-day can vastly differ), leaders are accessible, summer hours

ConsOne has to take charge of their development, our region and the company as a whole provides many resources but you have to know thyself and be proactive. Our local region offers employees access to career enrichment courses but making time can be the biggest challenge- I find that I need to be really disciplined.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for giving us summer hours again this year. It is wonderful to be able to kick start our weekend and extend quality time with our family. We hope that this will be an annual practice as it is a great way to recharge ones battery.

Thank you for announcing organizational updates expediently and thank you for investing in us. Tuition reimbursement had been such a great benefit, I hope that it will be here to stay.

Great people not so great policies

Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsWonderful caring people, many of them project employees.

ConsPolicies that seem to take advantage of the wonderful, caring people, many of whom are project employees. They know that a policy can ridiculously underserve a client and that the caring employees will deliver what is necessary, without compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business model depends on adjunct/project employees. Treat them better

Can't change your DNA

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsReputation, quality of staff, relationship with clients is positive.

ConsVery questionable commitment to strategic offerings

Advice to Senior ManagementCommit or don't. There is no in-between.

Great.

Senior Career Management Consultant (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsAbility to work independently with lots of great candidates. PTO offered to adjuncts who work a certain amount of hours per year. Referral bonus.

ConsNot much room for growth.

Effective when dealing one on one with people. Less so in virtual interactions.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHelping clients as they transitioned.

ConsNucleus of management given to 'same old' methods. Culture of 'missed-management' opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementRefocus the core

Good company to roll up your sleeves and do some heavy lifting

Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsAs a consultant, you get heaviliy involved in many consulting projects. Loved the challenging environment.

ConsUnder Manpower, the company has become more and more sales number driven, rather than client focused. It is sad to see that.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach: focus on your talents to help them to grow and develop. Do the right thing instead of only on the numbers. Be truly client centric.

Worked for Right Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Right Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Right Management CEO Jonas Prising. All 149 reviews posted anonymously by Right Management employees.