Right Management

Updated August 19, 2014
Updated August 19, 2014

3.1

Jonas Prising

Pros
  • Definitely a feel good product and the kowledge you are helping people and companies (in 10 reviews)

• Great place to work with great people (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • There are serious employee engagement issues, which Right completely disregards (in 6 reviews)

• Not much communication from senior leadership; little innovation or support for new ideas (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

LOVE Right Management!

Current Employee - Career Management Consultant
    Current Employee - Career Management Consultant

Pros

They value professional development of staff and everyone I work with is very professional, intelligent and enjoys collaborating. The schedule is flexible, which I love.

Cons

Pay is a little low but even so, if I could work more hours that would make up for it.

Keep up the professional development and training and thank you for listening when we share what else within the organization we may enjoy doing! This helps us expand our roles and continue to grow while also providing the most current information to our clients when it comes to their job search!

Felt like a family, until we merged with Manpower and corporate functions outsourced or consolidated.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Pros

Great corporate team. We all worked well together and were able to accomplish a lot in a short time.

Cons

They outsourced the IT Group.

Parent company changed the company

Pros

Pros WERE:
    -Speaking prior to 2012: leadership cared about its employees, input from employees were welcomed and valued

Cons

Cons are:
    -Parent company (ManpowerGroup) changed the culture of Right Management, talent was no longer a priority, finding ways to make the numbers look good for stockholders was the priority.
    -Great talent is being burned out because the company is letting people go and not bringing in resources to replace them or are bringing in resources that are not familiar or educated on the company.
    -The IT department was outsourced to resources in India which work on different time zones and are very difficult to understand and contact. Response times on issues is horrible.
    -The culture of everyone working together no longer exist, it became a very 'me centered' organization

Look at what made Right Management successful and work to bring that back. Be transparent and communicate with your employees, treat them how you would want to be treated.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Significant change and need for employee engagement

Pros

Great outplacement brand, strong global footprint, provides quality services, exceeds customer expectations in most cases

Cons

Need more talent management marketing and greater focus on employee engagement/value of employees

Invest heavily in talent management marketing and assess leaders for ability to motivate/engage employees.

Career Consultant (coach)

Current Employee - Career Management Consultant  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Career Management Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

It is good work to help people through transitions to new jobs and careers. The work with clients is very satisfying. As a part time person there is good flexibility of scheduling.

Cons

With a small case load there is limited access to company information and limited access to working with colleagues.

Right Management is committed to serving job search candidates in the best way possible.

Pros

The caring nature of the Right employees about their role contributing to the success of the company despite Manpower intervention and subsequent downsizing is admirable. Less must always equal more.

Cons

Manpower management changes led to cost cutting measures which will put the stability of the technology infrastructure at risk,

Let well enough alone.

Wonderful company to work for!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Incredibly talented employees that have 100% dedication to our clients and candidates, flexible work environment, committed leadership, development opportunities, innovative strategic consultative solutions that are always tailored and designed to fit the needs of our clients and great culture.

Cons

None to list - local leadership and senior management have been doing a great job at increasing employee engagement.

Please continue to accelerate career development initiatives - leadership has done a great job over the last year improving employee engagement and recognizing employees for their excellent work. We are definitely headed in a positive and exciting direction!

Fantastic local region, found my home after years of searching.

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

I had been with the company for years and had been continually thriving.

Pros for me: tuition reimbursement, work from home, development opportunities to grow your skill sets to be more professionally marketable within and outside of the organization, rewarding work as the core of the company is to help people which resonates with me, conscientious and intelligent colleagues, variety (day-to-day can vastly differ), leaders are accessible, summer hours

Cons

One has to take charge of their development, our region and the company as a whole provides many resources but you have to know thyself and be proactive. Our local region offers employees access to career enrichment courses but making time can be the biggest challenge- I find that I need to be really disciplined.

Thank you for giving us summer hours again this year. It is wonderful to be able to kick start our weekend and extend quality time with our family. We hope that this will be an annual practice as it is a great way to recharge ones battery.

Thank you for announcing organizational updates expediently and thank you for investing in us. Tuition reimbursement had been such a great benefit, I hope that it will be here to stay.

Service attitude has changed

Former Employee - Adjunct Trainer  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Adjunct Trainer in Nashville, TN

Pros

Co-workers are well skilled, caring, capable professionals. Services provided added value to participants and were positively received. Very rewarding work.

Cons

Move away from personal interaction to internet or electronic base communication reduced the effectiveness of services offered. Management did not communicate well and did not seem to care that they didn't.

Can't change your DNA

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

Reputation, quality of staff, relationship with clients is positive.

Cons

Very questionable commitment to strategic offerings

Commit or don't. There is no in-between.

Worked for Right Management? Contribute to the Community!