Right Management Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. Wonderful place to work as a career management consultant with senior and middle management

Former Employee - Career Management Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Career Management Consultant in Seattle, WA

Pros

Beautiful work environment and professional courteous fellow employees

Cons

Lack of opportunity for professional growth

2. Right Management

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work is interesting and I am always learning new things. It is global in scope and I enjoy the opportunity to partner with internal and external clients around the world. I appreciate the flexibility of my work schedule.

Cons

Lack of support in some markets (i.e. consultants). Culture of change as full integration into Manpower is creating uncertainty among staff. Pay for performance culture (no raise but eligible for bonus) however the qualifications for bonus continually expand to include additional regions and groups that you have no power to influence (cross your fingers and hope for the best).

Advice to Management

Overall I think Right Management is a great place to work. My advice to leadership would be to take a step back and think through how changes will ripple through the organization and how employees will react. Right prides itself on helping organizations manage change. Read the manual.

3. Project Manager

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

Manpower has taken over and it's like working for entirely different company who doesn't even understand the services we provide to our candidates. Leadership is poor; little to no communication - just told what to do. Don't even think about asking questions or you'll be let go like so many before you. Top talent is leaving in droves for better compensation.

Advice to Management

Bottom-line management is NOT the way to keep employees engaged. You're disappointed in being #2? Keep going in the same direction and you'll soon be #5.

5. Right Management - Solid Employer

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and teamwork. The value of the work we do helping people transition to new employment changes peoples lives for the better.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to accomplish the great work that needs to be done and a bit of a struggle with work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive for work/life balance for the employees and seek the opinions of the employees who manage the day-to-day responsibilities.

6. Career Coach

Current Employee - Career Consultant in High Point, NC
    Current Employee - Career Consultant in High Point, NC

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A career consultant is a role where you feel like you make a difference for those going through the difficult time of job search.

Cons

It is unfortunate that company sponsors are not paying for more than 1-3 months of career transition services for employees being laid-off. Thus, it makes it hard to deliver all the great services that Right Management has to offer.

7. Still a good group of people who do the best work in the business, but led by people who just don't get that

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people at Right Management are still pretty great - the career management consultants and the talent management consultants, as well as the operations teams - they're all pretty great. The focus is still, as it always has been, on the people we work with and doing good work for them to make an impact.

Cons

For those who have been integrated into ManpowerGroup, life is pretty bad. Lack of opportunity to move up within the organization, as well as no real empowerment of these teams even though it is a seriously difficult task to manage culture within 4 distinctly different brands. Leadership also doesn't walk their talk.

Advice to Management

Start listening to the things you say externally and applying them internally.

8. A company that makes a difference in people's lives.

Current Employee - Vice President in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've been working with Right Management almost 20 years now and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I have a wonderful boss and a great team. It's a good feeling at the end of the day to know you helped someone during one of hardest times of their life. I'm very grateful to part of the Right Management family.

Cons

There are no disadvantages to working at Right.

Advice to Management

Excellent job for maintaining a great company culture while getting the job done.

9. good job

Pros

good job good pay good work

Cons

time off drug test and america

10. Great Company to work for!

Pros

Supportive Leadership, amazing colleagues and an extremely Professional environment where the Clients/Candidates are a priority!

Cons

Can be impersonal at times due to so many staff working from home and closed doors- but each office is different. Everyone has always been extremely friendly and welcoming

Advice to Management

Continue the support to your team- there is money wasted on airfare and hotels that can be put to better use. Allow a few airlines for travel- not just whatever they select to fly on- can save a lot of $$ there!

11. Great Leaders!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Right Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best people, a constantly growing global footprint, amazing innovative solutions and the absolute best sales leadership. The people are by far the best reason to work for Right Management. I've had the great fortune to work with many wonderfull people across functions and geographies, but this review is about leadership and particularly sales leadership. We have leaders in place that truly care, our product, our contribution and our people. I've never met a more passionate group of people, people who walk the talk. As with all organizations, if you work with Right Management, you'll sometimes have doubts and disappointments, but if you're lucky enough to be here through the current leadership, you'll never doubt the committment and capabilities of our sales leadership. Helping us to better understand our services, hiring the best talent, creating best practices. As corny as it sounds, it's so refreshing to have leaders who actually make you want to be better. Not only do our employees benefit, but our clients are definately feeling the magic!

Cons

We have been particularly structured along geographical lines. This created a culture often divided by geographical boundaries. We struggled with an overall company cohesiveness. That structure is rapidly changing.

Advice to Management

Remain accessible. Maintain your integrity. Stay close. Do the right thing. Really get to know your team, each person will reveal their special talents if you let them. Be honest. Focus is only good if the object is good. Let your teams continue to see who you are and what you bring to the table. Share yourself -- be generous with your time and more importantly with your knowledge. Stop every once in a while to see the forest. Don't settle for good, be awesome. Inspire.

RSS Feed </> Embed