Right Management Reviews

Updated August 19, 2014
Updated August 19, 2014

3.1

Jonas Prising

Pros
  • Definitely a feel good product and the kowledge you are helping people and companies (in 10 reviews)

• Great place to work with great people (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • There are serious employee engagement issues, which Right completely disregards (in 6 reviews)

• Not much communication from senior leadership; little innovation or support for new ideas (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

It is wonderful to help people transition to new work.

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Right Management part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It is good work.. It is fulfilling to help people transition to better jobs and get a fresh starts.

Cons

Most of the employees are part time hourly. There are very few full time regular positions. The company is always working on cost cutting.

Career Consultant's Beware Working Here

Former Employee - CMC
    Former Employee - CMC

I worked at Right Management part-time for more than a year

Pros

Consultant's are dedicated; flexibility; busy business

Cons

Unrealistic caseloads, low pay and benefits, poor management and senior level leadership - all driven by more and more profits at the expense of delivery

Great company to work for...until Manpower stepped in

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Right Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibitity, promotion possibilities, good pay (mostly), generous vacation time, nice co-workers, great location

Cons

Manpower took over. Everything went downhill.

Manpower should have kept their hands off and let Right run themselves.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company provides home-based project work for those looking to make career change or start 2nd career.

Current Employee - Career Management Consultant
    Current Employee - Career Management Consultant

I have been working at Right Management as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Right Management offers individuals looking to make a career change or find a better work life balance a role as a contract career management consultant assisting outplaced employees with job search support. The position is based out of the home and allows the individual to pick hours and weekly schedules that work best for them.

Cons

Hours per week are not guaranteed since available work is based on company contracts secured and there is the periodic risk of being put on "standby" until more contracts come in. However, if you're looking for a flexible 2nd career and have supplemental income, this is a great alternative.

Consultant

Current Employee - Trainer/Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Trainer/Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Right Management as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

The people are wonderful. The management try and be fair.

Cons

Very very little work - last minute changes - CLIENT driven.

The worst company to work for.

Current Employee - Delivery  in  Northeast, NY
    Current Employee - Delivery in Northeast, NY

I have been working at Right Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are an admin.....management has tried hard to engage you. to boost record low scores. By inviting admin to the table and getting them in the know, engagement increased. Ask Right to slice the engagement scores by function. Delivery and Sales are clearly less engaged.

Cons

Sales and Delivery are not compensated fairly, Motivation is by fear. They have fired many members of both the management and delivery teams with NO SEVERANCE !!! Employees see this

Start walking the talk. As an HR consulting company that preaches treating employees fairly and with respect......Right Management is the epitamy of hypocricy!!

Absolute Worst Company to work for, dedication means nothing, horrific leadership team in Northeast Region

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Melville, NY

I have been working at Right Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Few amazing hard working NON Consultants that are dedicated and not recognized.

Cons

Employees are just another face. I've been with Right for 4 years and seen the whole Talent Management team fired or leave. They offer employees who are let go NOTHING after employee in most cases did nothing but work hard and fully dedicated to the success of the company. The leadership is horrific, they will dump you on the street and not look back. "Leadership" team is not qualified esp. Resource managers. BEWARE. NO human resource at RM Northeast. I've seen them nickel and dime clients and force dedicated qualified employees out the door. All politics, not based on performance.

NELT- Start treating employees ESP your support with respect. In addition, you will loose all clients if you continue to nickel and dime employees and clients. START practicing what you preach to employees. Recognize success. START worrying about employee engagement.

Great Company to Work for. Best Career transition Company out there.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Right Management full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Kind, friendly people. Very flexible. Good environment. Allows for creative thinking. Good benefits.

Cons

The pros far outweight the cons.

Thanks for flexibility and knowledge of industry. Thanks for making the hard decision so we can stay alive and well in the future.

Provide career transition services to laid-off employees including facilitating courses and offering one-on-one consulti

Current Employee - Career Management Consultant  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Career Management Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Right Management as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Flexability, training experience, customer service

Cons

Work less than 10 hours per month. Looking for a full-time HR management job.

Not sure of where I stood in the Company

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Right Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm a low maintenance type. Tell me what needs to me done and my resources and budget and I'll always exceed expectations. My Director trusted my instincts and pretty much left me alone to do what needed to be accomplished.

Cons

After some seasoned people left the company, those left in charge of our region were unclear with their expectations, leading to poor morale with unrealistic client loads. Management led us to believe that they were looking for "younger" consultants. Hard to swallow when you're 38.

More open communication when changes are in the air. We all know that change happens, especially when you're in the "change management" industry. If your consultants are cutting it - be straightforward and give them a chance to step up.

Worked for Right Management? Contribute to the Community!