RightSource

RightSource Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ron Bynum

One of the best in the food industry.

ProsOne of the best recruiters in the food ingredient industry. If you're looking for a recruiting firm that knows little, to nothing, about the food industry, this is not the firm for you. If you're looking for a firm that is going to throw 100 resumes at you the first couple of days, this is not the firm for you.

This is a firm where the partners KNOW the food industry. They KNOW the people in the industry. If they don't know a particular person, or company, they KNOW people in the industry where they can get the answers.

This is also a firm where it is important that both the client and the candidate must be right for the job. If either one is unhappy, the firm hasn't done its job.

ConsNeed to be an independent worker and very self-motivated.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Pharmacy operations

Process Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGet a paycheck and good benefits

ConsHigh stress level environment, along with demanding upper level management with little to no appreciation of work performed. Poor interviewing practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to start recog izing efforts from your staff, and say thank you several times a month.

Food industry recruiter

Pros- Strong expertise in the food industry.
    - Strong technical backgrounds
    - Excellent communication to companies and candidates
    - NOT a resume mill

Cons- Ability to work on your own
    - Working out of your house

Worked for RightSource? Contribute to the Community!