Righttime Medical Reviews

Robert G. Graw, Jr.

1. Certified Medical Assistant

Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Righttime Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There will always be overtime. There are a variety of sites.

Cons

They will work you like a hamster.

Advice to Management

Communicate a positive culture.

2. Too cheap.

Current Employee - Physician in Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Physician in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical

Pros

Flexibility schedules, great people to work with, simple job, lots of overtime,

Cons

Company penny pinching too much, greedy corporate, over faulty EMR. Little benefits,

3. No area for growth, horrible management, worked 8 plus hours NO break.

Former Employee - Welcome Desk Representative in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Welcome Desk Representative in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Righttime Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only pro was it was experience on my resume to get a better job making more money with way more growth opportunities.

Cons

Do as I say Not as I do. They expect you to do what they say but can't do what they do. Dr. Graw needs a full revamped business. It was brutal working there.

Advice to Management

Get all new management, they should all go to a class educating them on management.

Horrible Work Experience

I worked at Righttime Medical

Pros

Wonderful cowrkers.
    Patients are a pleasure to work with

Cons

Everyone is overworked and under appreciated--even the providers
    The owner of the company does not even acknowledge your existence when he visits--he just passes by you without speaking.
    Long hours and absolutely no sitting is allowed.
    If you work the front desk--you will most likely work it alone without ant assistance.
    Patiences can still come into the facility after 12a as long as the provider is there which means you might not get home until after 1a or later in some instances.
    Management tried to hold it together but I think with the fast turn over rate--it's as hard on them as it is on you.
    No work/life balance.
    Expected to be milked and mistreated on a daily basis

Advice to Management

I have no advice to management--
    I think they know that this employer is a complete nightmare. However; they can't do anything about it but their hands are tied just as well.

6. Title

I have been working at Righttime Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love working here, they really care about the patients. Take the time to care for everyone yay yay yay yay

Cons

I have no cons to put down. what if someone I work for saw this? then i'd be fired right? im good

7. Righttime/ASI call center (Crofton,MD) is HORRIBLENESS place to work.

Former Employee - Call Center Representatives in Crofton, MD
    Former Employee - Call Center Representatives in Crofton, MD

I worked at Righttime Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Once you've worked at the call center for Atleast 3 years,you'll be able to leave and find a BETTER employment at any other call centers.

Cons

Management are disrespectful, bullies corporate office doesn't care about employee safety. Violation of HIPAA. Work you like a slave. No raises,PTO or maternity leave. 85% turnover for the worst. They only allowed to see patient for 10 minutes for almost $300-$500. Working here is like working for the devil. Please be sure if you apply for the job make sure you are desperate if not it's not worth it.

Advice to Management

the owner should take responsibility for all false advertisement accusations and wrongfully termination. The CCO should do and investigation. Stop being money hungry and really take care of patient. And be respectful towards ALL employees.

8. Not What I Thought

Former Employee - Provider
    Former Employee - Provider

I worked at Righttime Medical

Pros

Some of the people are very nice but there are the occasional back stabbers which exist in every job.

Cons

Management team that does not listen to their employees. Company has a very high turnover rate and even middle management states it is a hard company for which to work. Scheduling for providers is haphazard, some get scribes others do not. EMR system is overly faulty and hinders patient care. It is provider and care center manager's fault if patient leaves despite being a solo provider and being double/triple booked. Questionable ethical practices i.e upcoding, possible fraud cases, poor physician supervision for ER trained providers (supervisor is a pediatrician) yet expected to reach out.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff and don't look to terminate people just because they point out your weaknesses. If you can't live what you preach, probably should not preach it.

THE "GOOGLE" OF URGENT CARE

I have been working at Righttime Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Have been with the Company for 5 years, starting as a Provider and now in a Leadership Position. However, I continue to work more than full-time (40) hours every week in our sites. All of our Leadership works in our sites and so we have a very good hand on the pulse of what is going on at the level of actual delivery of medical care. Leadership works continuously behind the scenes to adapt to the demands of practicing Urgent Care Medicine by practicing, excellent medical care, delivering superior customer service, maintaining dynamic communication throughout the organization and preserving the mission of Righttime Medical Care.

Very exciting place to work as we are on the "front lines" for patients who cannot get in to see their Primary Care Provider, or who do not have a Primary Care Provider. Rightime Medical Care is 'THE alternative for these patients to the Emergency Department

Righttime Medical Care is celebrating 25 YEARS of delivering medical care!!!

Cons

If working hard is a "Con" then so be it.

Advice to Management

Continue to remain engaged "in the trenches" and respond to / analyze / implement Employee suggestions, where indicated.

The company doesn't care about you

Former Employee - Medical Assistant
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant

I worked at Righttime Medical

Pros

Most coworkers, compensation depending on who hired you

Cons

Time off policies, lack of leadership, lack of management/corporate organization, lack of promotions, no response to employee concerns, high turnover rate, lack of proper training, false promises of further training/opportunities

Advice to Management

Start caring about that 200% turnover rate.

Care Center Employee

Current Employee - Care Center Employee
    Current Employee - Care Center Employee

I have been working at Righttime Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The guaranteed opportunity to make someones day better is the most significant "pro" in my mind. I enjoy greeting patients and helping them get the care they need and this company lets me do just that. I work with great co-workers who feel the same. Every day we are presented with something new or unexpected and we get to learn something new. This company offers growth opportunities if you are willing to learn and commit time. Compensation is fair and work-life balance is good as long as you can stick with some consistent schedule. There are other benefits that are good too. I enjoy working here and seeing repeat patients.

Cons

Sometimes we get out pretty late, but I know that will happen when we are in our busy time of year.

Advice to Management

continue to find ways to offer learning opportunities to the staff and to promote from within.

RSS Feed </> Embed