Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino

Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great environment to work in.

Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsEveryone is super friendly and always helpful. All departments work well together. Lots of great restaurants. Lots of happy customers.

ConsVacation time is use it or lose it. No sell back or carry over. Tough to ever take more than a week at a time.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork-life balance is difficult to maintain.

Bennificial

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAmazing co-workers and fun friendly attitude. Best thing about the property are its employees hands down!

ConsTerribly unhealthy food provided in the employee dinning room. Career wise there is very limited growth in many positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more willing to do the right thing then to blindly follow. Bad policies were continually implemented and failed when it was easily seen before hand as not a reasonable solution.

They only hire part time. Hour twenties. Tips are down to below $100 a day. Very Rare to opportunity for full time.

Black Jack Dealer (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

Pros3 shirts and aprons supplied. Buffet style employee dining. Paid time of determined by years of employment. Rewards program for star employees. Code green program rewards.

ConsDepressing to watch the once flagship of Harrahs properties become the kicked under the rug Caesars property. It's smokey, dirty and dingy. Guests very unhappy with comp program.

Advice to Senior ManagementMain complaints are never addressed. There is a 'if you don't like it leave' attitude from the new management. Pay attention to the latest survey.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is a good casino to just earn money and go home !!!

Black Jack Dealer (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood PTO System, ok tokes

ConsLong time as a part time, no opportunities to grow !!!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more serious, communicate with their teammates

It is an excellent place to work.

Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGreat people, great pay, good benefits, flexible schedule, fun atmosphere.

ConsSome long hours, department had times where there was no business.

Worked for Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino? Contribute to the Community!