Rise n' Shine Foundation

www.risenshine.org

Rise n' Shine Foundation Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

My experience here at Rise n' Shine has been fantastic because we are able to make a difference and help children.

Executive Associate Director - Fundraising and Public Education (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsWe are a non profit where the money and support REALLY goes to the kids! That's what it is ALL about. We help children affected by HIV/AIDS through support groups, matching them with mentors, running a week long summer camp that is free for every kid and we make sure every kid gets holiday needs met. Pretty amazing! All with a fleet of energetic and caring volunteers.

ConsWe are small and growing. I wish we were bigger so we could help more children. We are building up our board of directors and our Advisory Council. We always need more volunteers to help mentor the kids. We always are looking for new fundraising opportunities although we have some amazing events throughout the year.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to be open minded about change coming our way as we grow which is hard for everyone to understand, whether on staff, a volunteer or a donor supporting Rise n' Shine.

A good place to start

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsCompetitive pay, really nice coworkers, opportunities to meet and connect with many important people in the community, a feeling that you're really doing something good in the world

Conshorrible communication between staff about important issues and changes, too many decisions make based on politics, a sense of superiority over other NPOs

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open with all of your employees and communicate the same information with everyone! People don't like to feel left out!

Worked for Rise n' Shine Foundation? Contribute to the Community!