River City Bank (California)

www.rivercitybank.com

4.2
River City Bank (California) President & CEO Stephen Fleming
Stephen Fleming
1 Rating

1. I worked in the Credit Analyst Department at River City Bank.

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at River City Bank (California) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training program for entry level analysts was solid. The learning is fast paced, and expectations are high, but they do reward performance. Their culture is a meritocracy, meaning that if you aren't performing, you won't advance, regardless of your seniority. However, for those that can step up to the plate and take initiative, there's a lot of growth opportunity. Overall, liked the culture, but I know it's not for everyone, so be warned.

Cons

I really didn't have any major issues. Sometimes the hours could get long when we were in a crunch period, but I think that's to be expected in finance these days. I only left the credit team because I found that my passion wasn't in credit.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. I had a decent experience as a CSR as long as I did my job, and did it well.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at River City Bank (California)

Pros

Great place to work while in college. This place works pretty well around your school schedule. Hourly rates for a CSR is pretty fair considering it's a community bank.

Cons

Upper management does not really know what they are doing. Communication between upper management to branch management to its CSR's and bankers is horrible. Seems like favoritism is a big influence on who keeps their job when the company has to downsize.

RSS Feed </> Embed