River City Casino

Add Photos

Anthony Sanfilippo

It has great benifits

Bakers Helper (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsI like working here because of the pto time and the health benefits. This is the first place i have worked for that offers good benifits

ConsThe challenges are being bullid and harassed by co workers. I feel nothing is done because they keep allowing it to happen

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management is good but i feel they need to handle things differnt

Good place to work, but watch your back!!!

Surveillance Agent (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsSteady paycheck, decent benefits, free meals daily.

ConsLack of training, lack of communication between supervisors and first line employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize real talent when you see it and don't keep people who can't perform at a satisfactory level.

fun place to work

Slot Floor Person (Former Employee) Lemay, MO

Prospay, fun, co-workers n management, the addition of a hotel

Consdidn't like the uniforms, this form requires a 20 word min. --did I say - didn't like the uniforms -lol

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor management

Bartender (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsBeautiful new casino. Other bartenders were very nice to work with.

ConsManagement over hired and never reviewed benefits. I was supposed to be hired full time but wound up not even getting 20 hrs per week. I didnt recieve training until i was there 3 weeks. Schedules were emailed and posted with as little as 12 hours notice. I would arrive for my shift and after working an hour get sent home because they over staffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementUse a software to manage resources!! Complete proper training before scheduling someone for a shift.

Built up to be let down.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey hire and give you opportunities to move up within the hourly pay grades. Benefits are good.

ConsUnless your willing to sacrifice your life and personal pride, you will not be moving up in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually care about career advancement.

Worked for River City Casino? Contribute to the Community!