River Oak Center for Children

www.riveroak.org

River Oak Center for Children Reviews

River Oak Center for Children – Sacramento – “my office”

Very informative, educational, very skilled at rounding out interns

Program Manager (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsPeople, training, flexibility-experience, clientele is well rounded

ConsUpper management, salary, billing standards, communication difficulties

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff before making decisions, show them they are valued.

Good work/life. Very supportive people. Encouraging

Clinician (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsGreat supervision for interns. Company investment in your success. Employee makes great connections with other professionals in the community. HR is very supportive and open to suggestion. Fun, relaxed culture with lots of activities for employees. When I was injured on the job ROCC went above and beyond to care for me properly. I would work for these people again in a heart beat!

ConsAs always with the non profit sector, money. Also, as I left the company there was some downsizing that laid a lot of people off. I jumped ship because I wasn't sure how solvent the company was. They seem to have corrected the problem at this point as people I know in the company tell me they like their jobs and feel secure.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour greatest resource are your people. keep up the great work.

Worked for River Oak Center for Children? Contribute to the Community!