Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com

Riverbed Technology Reviews in Washington, DC

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly

Pros
  • Having worked at some other places I find a great work life balance here"(in 38 reviews)

• Great people, although that can vary widely depending on the group you're in(in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is growing faster than its engineering process is evolving(in 12 reviews)

• Still suffering from some growing pains from quickly expanding the workforce over the past 4 years(in 20 reviews)

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

W

Senior Network and Applications Performance Engineer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsWorking at Riverbed offers me the opportunity to explore new and different approaches to network/application performance issues. They have an end to end, total systems, approach to both software and hardware technologies that I can use in my problem solving project tasks. Openness at all levels of management is key to my success. Efforts are adequately rewarded and advancement opportunities exist for future professional development. Team approach to problem solving is a strong point in successful project completion.

ConsI am relatively new (less than a year) with the new management style that, once familiar, will seem as good as the old company (OPNET) structure. On line training opportunities are readily available but classroom sessions on the East Cost need to be established for greater interactive, hands-on, experiences,

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and minimize bureaucracy.

Great place to work

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGreat company, solid product, stong workforce, good employee benefits

Consno real major cons, overall very pleased.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep management flat and collaborative environment

Tops in Tech Support

Tech Support (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsTalented colleagues, technical and professional growth opportunities, and experienced, customer-focused management lead to top great customer service and motivated engineers.

ConsCutbacks in IT support and battles for control of infrastructure are holding back the support organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementIT should either step up to help, or get out of the way and let the support team continue to innovate.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Riverbed Technologies is a Market Leader and Rightly so.

Consultant, Professional Services (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsPeople, Product Line, Work Culture.

ConsNone for now. Things are good.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone for now.

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!