Riverside Medical Clinic

1. Only if you work at Canyon

Current Employee - Medical Assistant
    Current Employee - Medical Assistant

I have been working at Riverside Medical Clinic

Pros

Flexible, good week schedule, rare overtime.

Cons

Rare raises, management isn't very good, however, they are changing management now.

Advice to Management

No advancement opportunities

2. Claims

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It was a good place to learn.

Cons

It's a shame that they treat patients so poorly. They receive several complaints that are not followed up on. Employees are treated the same way. If you are a favorite of the management team you are treated well, if not you are treated horrible.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone with the decency and respect that you would like to be treated with. Follow your set guidelines AIDET and the 5 Must Haves.

Fired for being sick too long

Former Employee - LVN in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - LVN in Riverside, CA

I worked at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros-great working hours and good benefits.

Cons

Cons-no stability. I felt as though I was under pressure to do my extreme best so I could keep my job.

Advice to Management

Make yourselves more approachable and don't judge or make people feel as though they can't come to you with a problem or issue. You're too busy making the doctors happy and not caring about the support staff!

Horrible!!! If you looking for a job, you are better off elsewhere. SERIOUSLY

I have been working at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The water fountain is pretty.

Cons

I started at $12.00 and I have been here for 7 years, today I make a whopping $13.22! I feel hopeless and have been trying to leave for about 2 years! ANOTHER, think one of my fellow co-worker fell on hard times and actually shot himself in the parking lot of RMC and we where told by administration to NOT see about our friend and to not visit him in the hospital. Thankfully, my friend lived but it sickens me to know that I work for a place with horrible attitudes and LACK of care for a employee who worked 10 plus years with the company and you don't want to send a card. GET OUT OF HERE. That's "Legendary Care" for you.

Advice to Management

Need to be whiped out completely and start off fresh with a well rounded, educated, collective team. Because currently,the right hand don't know what the left had is doing.

Not a Company with much advancements

I worked at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are friendly and overall people get along.

Cons

No room for growth, its a good company to get your foot into the door but try to get get it out ASAP, servilely underpaid according to the job market for the same position and the recent layoffs have left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Advice to Management

Layoffs are understandable but when you layoff someone who has been there for over 20 years and you keep on board people who have been there for only a few months then your sending a bad message to the current employees.

poor health care its all about the money they do not treat the employees right!

Current Employee - Nurse in Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Nurse in Riverside, CA

I have been working at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

its a very non professional place to work/ so if your young u can actually fit in and have fun at work.

Cons

it's not what u know but who you know/ very clicky/ its the only place I have ever worked that was totally non professional and if you inform management your ignored and placed on the doesn't work well with others list.very high stress/ no raises no bonus's no xmas party/only management gets legendary care

Advice to Management

sweep from the top down / the ceo never ask the little people whats going on.You have hired horrible managers/supervisors that do not have people skills and relies on their buddies/ lots of favoritism going on.

8. If you don't want to advance in a job then this work place is for you!!

I have been working at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There is not alot of overturn in employment. I think its due to recession.

Cons

Poor, Poor, Poor Administration and Management team. Extremely unprofessional and does not care for the people that has been there for years... There bonus are $25 for Christmas and Raises 7 cents...

Advice to Management

Need a Sweep in Administration and Supervisor for a exception of one or two.