Rivet

Not yet rated.

Karen Sauder

Great Learning Experience

Account Coordinator (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe Chicago office is smaller, which allowed me to work on multiple clients and gain exposure to a wide variety of projects. Every employee wanted the interns to learn and succeed. I was treated like a team member from the first day, given the responsibilities of a full-time employee. There was also a fantastic work/life balance.

ConsNot many interns in the Chicago office.

A great Creative experience for many years at RIvet

Production Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsWonderful group of talented people

ConsNot enough push for New Business

Advice to Senior ManagementTo continue more with New Business Development by hiring additional staff

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Now Called Rivet

Junior Art Director (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsOpen Bar, Crazy interior design, fun outings, good non management level people, close to the baseball stadium, there used to be a limosuine

ConsThe cons are long hours and late nights. But that is standard when pitching new business and clients in advertising and marketing agencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't think I have any advice, the company lost clients and got bought. Switched to a new name all together.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great environment, less than great management

Witheld (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsCo-workers, environment and time off

ConsLack of leadership, low morale and company places little value on employees

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress issues directly - don't hide problems. Compensate employees fairly for the work they do and hand out some recognition every once in a while if you aren't going to pay or give bonuses.

Good work environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros-Good work environment in terms of most everyone I work with are cooperative and nice
    -Most of my co-workers are competent
    -Great learning experience and got exposed to many different types of projects, so from a career development perspective, it is excellent
    -I feel well respected and felt my opinions are valued
    -Everyday is different

Cons-Low pay - have got received a raise or promotion for the 2 years I've been with the company, despite excellent performance reviews
    -Workload is unbalanced (too much work, not enough time) - it is not very common that I get to leave at 5
    -Don't feel I I'm getting recognized for the work that I've done - some kind of public recognition for the work we have done is welcomed
    -Middle management needs more training - they are great people, but they don't know how to manage staff. They think sending emails following up on every single little thing (when I'm sitting 2 feet away) is supposed to be good way to manage people. Instead, it pisses us off, yes, not just me, but ALL OF US!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide better training to your middle managers and reward those who actual deserves some recognition.

Worked for Rivet? Contribute to the Community!