Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

15 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great hospital

Volunteer (Former Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than a year

ProsFast paced and exciting new technologies being used

ConsStaff may not be as friendly

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the environment and the attitudes being projected

Great hospital that delivers the best quality of care

Clinical Care Technician (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital part-time for more than a year

ProsWonderful staff thats like a second family, truly cares for the patients and goes above and beyond.

ConsThe hours are long and its a very physically demanding job but that's to be expected when you work as a CCT

Very happy with my boss, very thorough and detail oriented.

Acess Management Coordinator (Former Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital part-time for less than a year

ProsWith patients who were very kind even though some of them were in a lot of pain.

ConsParking is terrible and not safe at night.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpertise and precise with daily procedures with the staff.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Truly, one of the best places to work in New Jersey!

Clinical Informaticist (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get to work with smart, compassionate people. They have a culture of kindness...even the President, Stephen Jones, is very approachable. He takes his time to speak with and get to know everyone. They're big on Lean and most importantly, they appreciate their employees and care for their professional development.

They have the best benefits package..especially the tuition assistance.

ConsNothing bad to say. My experience has been good all the way.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Amazing Internship Experience

Intern (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital as an intern for less than a year

ProsWonderful people to work with. Culture of kindness is really kicking in this institution.

ConsTech issues took some time to resolve.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the wonderful job, please!

Great Place to Work with Brilliant Can Do People

Director (Former Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI worked in the IT department. It was crazy busy and always will be. I had one of the best possible teams to work with EVER! They were dedicated, smart and skilled. We believed if we can put people on the moon, we can make the IT systems do whatever we needed it to do.

ConsCan't think of any. Possibly the weather, but they can't control that.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring great people. Pay them right, listen to what they have to say and keep them happy.

Definitely helps prepare you for the real world.

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital part-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital has given me a great deal of experience in dealing with difficult people and definitely helped me get my time management and organizational skills refined.

ConsWorking at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital can be a stressful environment. Despite all the 'Culture of Kindness' seminars that are held, there are still some less than pleasant folks that you will have to deal with on a daily basis, and they are not the patients.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees more.

I pleasure to work with different segment of the population

Clinical Care Technician (Former Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI met different people who have work in different careers, which was very interesting

ConsSome the work environment was too fast

Advice to Senior ManagementMore employees feedback

Used to be a awesome place to work.

Medical Technologist (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than 8 years

ProsA top level Trauma center and medical school right there give you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience.

ConsLack of supplies to properly do your job. Criticism isn't allowed. Leadership that is clueless with there culture of kindness, and there so called commitment to the patients. How can you care about patient safety when you have union scum nurses that don't get off there ass to do anything?

Advice to Senior ManagementGet Rid of the union, spend money and update the equipment, and please get certain floors supplies.

Community Health Promotions Coordinator

Community Health Promotions Coordinator (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

ProsGreat enviroment to work in. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth and promotion.

ConsThe salary does not pay much.

Worked for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital reviews and ratings in New Brunswick, NJ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital CEO Steve Jones. All 15 reviews posted anonymously by Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital employees.