Roche

Roche Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan

Severin Schwan

Pros
  • Roche has excellent benefits, makes a profit consistently and has a great work life balance(in 32 reviews)

• Good Benefits, Salary was somewhat above average for industry(in 34 reviews)

Cons
  • Tracking of time spent on projects and work-life balance a low consideration(in 15 reviews)

• Senior management is terrible- employee reviews are terrible and highlight significant issues(in 12 reviews)

I enjoy working here the benefits are great

ProsThe benefits, the company values, core beliefs and they promote heavily from within

ConsTraining can be a bit much since there are constant changes happening daily. We aren't fully merged with our sister company GENE as expected

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider taking employees through constant training and no to assume that they will learn via email

Roche

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthose that work are wonderful

Consto much mirco management here

Roche Regulatory Affairs (Nutley) was a great organization and great place to work!

Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) Nutley, NJ

ProsIt was a supportive, professional, laid back, familial environment. They offered opportunities for growth, great benefits and perks with generous bonuses and fair raises. Management was open to new ideas and process improvements.

ConsThe major con was the constant change once merged with Genentech. Once that happened there were a lot of changes structurally and otherwise.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosmany caring people with a great chance to travel and many potential opportunities for advancement, would recommend to get in if you have the chance

Conspace of work could be demanding, performance and effort not always measured against background circumstances. Were many uncertain times.

One of the best company I have work for with great training and fun and full of great people

Senior Photographer (Former Employee) Nutley, NJ

Proseveryone was so happy and willing to commit their time there to make things happen, very well repected place

Consparking lots was too far

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat person to work with and gave you his time to teach you anything you didn't know.

Great company

ProsHas a lot of great products and excellent management team

ConsThere are some challenges right now in healthcare due to the Affordable Care Act

Traditional Large Company

Internal Communications Consultant (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe pay was very competitive, the Indianapolis site has many nice facilities, and many employees had been working there for several years. There was a since of loyalty and security with the company.

ConsEverything was very traditional, especially the cubical environment I worked in. It was very much a 'clock in, clock out' culture. The size of the company made it difficult to get things done without going up a fairly sizable chain of command.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should try to engage with employees a bit more. Those I worked with seemed overworked, so it was understandably tough for them to socialize much.

Good company

Group Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

Proswork/life balance is good. Culture is friendly and benefits are some of the best available.

ConsThe pace can be slow.

Awesome

GPM (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

Prosawesome it is a great job

Consnothing is wrong with it

Account Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat work experience, learned a lot, demanding position, great personal growth, great compensation

ConsI don't have any cons

Roche International Program Manager Attraction and Sourcing responded to this review

Jun 23, 2014

Thanks for your response. We'd love to hear where you worked

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!