Rocket Fuel

www.rocketfuel.com

Rocket Fuel Reviews in London, England

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Rocket Fuel – Redwood City – “Water View”

Rocket Fuel CEO & Founder George John

George John

Pros
  • Free food, okay benefits (when HR finally decides to set you up)(in 11 reviews)

• Smart people, respect for engineers(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Zero work-life balance and sub-standard compensation and benefits(in 3 reviews)

• There are some growing pains in terms of scaling, but I'm not too worried(in 4 reviews)

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Best place I've worked

Anonymous (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsNever have I worked with people which makes a company feel like an overly large family. Of course there are politics, but nothing like the backstabbing nature I've experienced at other companies. As the company is growing, more programs are being put in place for learning and development and encourages everyone to take part (I must point out this is from a European standpoint). Everyone seems to "want" to be there and contribute which is a huge asset.

ConsGrowing pains. The company is growing rapidly - although I've been there for 7 months, I no longer "know" everyone. Sometimes makes it difficult to work across the many departments

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue developing training programs for personal development and further education. It helps people grow their careers and also helps to grow the company.

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsFun
    Collaborative
    Fast growth
    Fantastic product
    Serious about career path
    Good atmosphere and culture within the EU offices
    Everyone is motivated
    Great compensation package

ConsNone, I can't think any cons at the moment. The company has been really welcoming, supportive and given me guidance. The work conditions are great and the salary too.

One of the best companies I've worked for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsIt has a fun and nerd-friendly atmosphere, senior management is really approachable, and there are unique perks to working at a start up that's performing really well.

Consthere are a few changes to cope with the rapid expansion, but i think those changes are necessary and for the better in the long term

Worked for Rocket Fuel? Contribute to the Community!