Rodan + Fields
www.rodanandfields.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rodan + Fields Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014
Rodan + Fields – Rancho Cucamonga – “Product Launch”

Pros:
  • "I am able to set my own hours and work around my already busy life as a stay at home mom"
    in 3 reviews
  • "Work from home, advance at your pace"
    in 3 reviews
Cons:
  • "This is a direct sales company, and a direct derivative of Rodan"
    in 3 reviews
  • "It takes time to grow and build your business and that can be frustrating to see others quick successes"
    in 2 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

I am a new employee that is sponsored by Preferred Consultant Group.

Dayton, OH

ProsPreferred Consultant Group lets me set my own hours and offers great training to help me grow my business. Preferred Consultant Group has partnered with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists to distribute their clinical line of skincare products and tools. I have received great training on how to grow my business in Ohio and throughout the United States. I am able to set my own hours and work around my already busy life as a stay at home mom.

ConsBecause I set my own hours I need to make sure I schedule time each week to focus on my business.

So far my experience with Rodan and Fields has been nothing but good.

Athol, ID

ProsNever ending amounts of information and support! The products are amazing, whats not to love!

ConsI don't have any cons to share, so far my experience has been great!

An excellent opportunity for independent consultants

ProsFlexibility, drive and determination. Gears any sales rep to sell a product who believes in it strongly

ConsAs an Independent consultant I lack the "meeting with the boss" in a normal sale office.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a great job.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunity

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsHaving the flexibility to work around your current schedule. Some Consultants do this while being full time moms, others have full time careers and work in their spare time, and some become so successful that they turn this into a very profitable full time career. Each month you are building on your business rather than constantly chasing new leads. I also appreciate not having to host parties, stock inventory, or constantly buy new products.

ConsIt takes time to grow and build your business and that can be frustrating to see others quick successes.

Good opportunities with strong efforts.

Little Rock, AR

ProsThe team members are motivated and serious about the business , plus they put a very social and fun spin to it.

ConsIt isn't as easy as some people think it is....like anything else it is work.

Brief experience as independent consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat network of experienced consultants to coach you. Opportunity to move up and make unrestricted commissions.

ConsIndependent consultant is just that. You are a business owner and must creat your own network in order to be financially successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore product training

Number one company in Direct Sales!!!!

Florence, MS

Proslow cost to start your own business. You are given everything you need to get started. Bonuses are awesome and you can make your own schedule. The more training you attend the better you get.

ConsI have not found any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job.

Great product, worth the investment.

Maryville, TN

ProsThe sky is the limit if you are a go getter.

ConsThis type of business needs to be worked daily in order to reap the benefits .

Advice to Senior ManagementMore classes

Incredible "once in a lifetime opportunity"

Rodan+Fields Independent Consultants Texas Hill Country (Current Employee)

ProsPartnering with the Doctors who brought the World proactiv solutions, what more could you ask? Products are backed by Clinical Trials and a 60 day, empty bottle money back guarantee, what is better? The Business is TOO!

ConsHave not found one yet about the company BUT the only hurdle I have faced are others have been "burned" by other DS companies. Rodan+Fields has a Hybrid Business Plan, an incredible generous compensation plan and state of the art, award winning tools at your fingertips.

Great company, but wasn't for me.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIndependence
    Create your own business
    Good products

ConsSelling to friends and family was much harder than I expected.
    Consultants are not skin care experts and clients will expect you to be. That added a lot of pressure to the work of a consultant.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost higher level that I met encouraged authentic, honest interactions with customers. A few encouraged less than scrupulous methods and those leaders were a turn off.

Worked for Rodan + Fields? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rodan + Fields reviews and ratings. All 53 reviews posted anonymously by Rodan + Fields employees.