Rodan + Fields
www.rodanandfields.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rodan + Fields Reviews

Updated Mar 31, 2014
Rodan + Fields – Rancho Cucamonga – “Product Launch”

Far surpassed expectations and continues to impress me daily - after a yr and half!

Level III Executive Consultant (Current Employee)
New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for more than a year

ProsGreat online tools, support, sales tracking, management, and "back office" structure. Makes doing business so easy. All you have to do is spread the word and people try the products and LOVE them. So easy to keep customers and they often want to know what else they can get from R+F because they love he products so much. TONS of great company support. More than you could ever truly use. My experience has been top notch. So many team members are doing extremely well, and so am I. I'm booked to spend the whole summer at the beach this summer - thanks R+F! Can't say enough good things about this company.

ConsVery few cons. Customer support could perhaps be better staffed and a bit more congenial at times. Otherwise, I really don't have any cons that come to mind immediately.

Definitely need sales skills

Houston, TX

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat incentives, not unrealistic at all. Amazing leaders and training; very approachable and supportive. Commission plan is very generous.

ConsEven though they say you don't need to be a salesperson to do this, you do since you have to pick up the phone and talk to people about your business and "sell" them the idea as to why they would want to join you or buy your product.

New Independent Consultant

San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsI have received an overwhelming amount of support from other consultants and individuals in the organization. I do not feel like i have to reinvent the wheel to get my business up and running. I have found only assistance, advice and encouragement from others in the organization.

ConsNot enough hours in the day. I am currently working this business part time and would like to devote more time.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the writing on products a little bigger! We are selling anti-aging skin products, and I can't see the tiny print!

Good opportunity for self employment.

Independent Consultant (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I worked at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsTop of the line products very easy to convey value in comparison to other skincare products. Flexibility to work when you want.

ConsProducts are somewhat expensive but the products themselves are top notch making the price justifiable.

top notch company to work for, treats their employees so well!! Love working here

General Support Coordinator- Sales Support (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Rodan + Fields full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company empowers their employees to do their best, has amazing products, and takes great care of their customers.

ConsAs sales support, sometimes we deal with difficult customer calls (like any customer service area)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep supporting the employees like you do and continue to be encouraging and constructive...best management I've experienced so far out of any place I've worked!

I am a new employee that is sponsored by Preferred Consultant Group.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsPreferred Consultant Group lets me set my own hours and offers great training to help me grow my business. Preferred Consultant Group has partnered with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists to distribute their clinical line of skincare products and tools. I have received great training on how to grow my business in Ohio and throughout the United States. I am able to set my own hours and work around my already busy life as a stay at home mom.

ConsBecause I set my own hours I need to make sure I schedule time each week to focus on my business.

The best leadership team, compensation plan, and colleagues ever!

Executive Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rodan + Fields full-time for less than a year

ProsWe tend to interact with smart people who really enjoy our products. Just hearing stories of clients who have only been using our solutions for two or three months, and how it has improved their self-esteem makes me feel like I have a product that's really helping people.

ConsThis is a direct sales company, and a direct derivative of Rodan + Fields, the award winning dermatologists who created the Proactive solution. While the brand name holds a ton of credibility, the ramp up period seems a bit long, and it can be frustrating, but once you figure it out, everything just starts falling into place.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing- The innovation in how to attract new clients, and working hard is inspirational. We will all be Level 5's in no time!

So far my experience with Rodan and Fields has been nothing but good.

Athol, ID

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsNever ending amounts of information and support! The products are amazing, whats not to love!

ConsI don't have any cons to share, so far my experience has been great!

An excellent opportunity for independent consultants

I have been working at Rodan + Fields

ProsFlexibility, drive and determination. Gears any sales rep to sell a product who believes in it strongly

ConsAs an Independent consultant I lack the "meeting with the boss" in a normal sale office.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a great job.

Great opportunity

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

ProsHaving the flexibility to work around your current schedule. Some Consultants do this while being full time moms, others have full time careers and work in their spare time, and some become so successful that they turn this into a very profitable full time career. Each month you are building on your business rather than constantly chasing new leads. I also appreciate not having to host parties, stock inventory, or constantly buy new products.

ConsIt takes time to grow and build your business and that can be frustrating to see others quick successes.

Worked for Rodan + Fields? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rodan + Fields reviews and ratings. All 49 reviews posted anonymously by Rodan + Fields employees.