Roland & Associates

Updated November 7, 2014
4.5

Mr. Roland Pavamani

Challenging and Rewarding Work

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Exceptional co-workers. Great work environment.

Cons

Certain career positions have fewer opportunities for advancement, given that this is a smaller company.

Keep up the great communication and emphasis on a great work environment.

It is a family owned business that treats all employees as part of the family

Current Employee - Project Managemern in Monterey, CA
    Current Employee - Project Managemern in Monterey, CA

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Independent work environment and you get to live in Monterey

Cons

As a small company working on primarily Department of Defense contracts, you see the daily ups and downs of the future business. This can be nerve racking.

Social Evidence based Recruiting at its Best

Current Employee - Searchologist in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Searchologist in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am working here for more than 1 year. The only recruitment company in India who does research in "Recruitment".

The work here is very challenging. I am sure that I will become a world class recruiter.

I am experiencing "Social Evidence" based Recruiting at its Best. If you can perform then you can earn huge incentives even 75,000 per month is possible. Even MNC's will not be able match their incentives.

They expect everybody joining them to be with them for at least 3 to 4 years.

Cons

Declare holiday on Saturday instead of half a day

Expand to other cities and countries

Excellent Organization

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been in association with Roland And Associates since 2011
    I can say it a excellent Place to work.Very humane company with kind I hearted people. Excellent training will be provided by Mr.Roland Sir & his Co.,for Freshers. If you are a really work oriented person, this is right place to be here. 100% guaranteed appraisal & monitory and non monitory benefits for excellent performers and good recognition , which we can' t in some organizations

Cons

No Space for Playful people in Roland & Associates

We would like to see Roland & Associates as a MNC

Best Company

I have been working at Roland & Associates

Pros

I am enjoying the work which i am doing here and i am loving my job .This is the best place to learn new things .People here are very supportive and helpful. This is entirely a humane company and they will not torture people and salaries are paid up to date . I am feeling very proud for being a member of Roland & Associates company .

Cons

little strict
    Punctual
    Less leaves
    No leave on saturdays

One of the best company

Current Employee - Global Healthcare Recruitment Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The working culture of Roland & Associates is very good & the seniors are very friendly & supportive, Good scope to learn new things,the career growth is wonderful in this company,always there is a room for new talent in Roland & Associates,I like Daily snacks & time to time salary,every month birthday party celebrations & incentives distribution.

Cons

All the requirements are very niche & time taking process

we want to start a new branch of Roland & Associates in UAE

If you are career oriented, knowledge thirsty and willing to go the extra mile, please don't think twice

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am 1 year old with Roland & Associates and these would be my words for you, if you were to hear about us and wanting to know who we are:
    - The knowledge gained here is ample, have got excellent training and guidance from Roland Sir and the seniors, and still receive the same.
    - The kind of exposure you receive here is unique and versatile.
    - Salaries and incentives are always paid on time, in fact days before, incase there is a holiday planned for the month-end.
    - Everything is transparent. No politics. No senior-junior barriers. No foul-plays.
    - Tea/Coffee and Snacks are served free everyday, considering everyone's tastes and interests.
    - Timely reviews and support from the entire team is assured.
    - Humane considerations if we have to take emergency leaves or sick leaves, never have I been questioned when I was in need.
    - Exposure to Social Media Recruitment is excellent. Roland Sir's every meeting has some new tool or info to learn from.
    - New ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and kept open for discussion.
    - Management is always willing to take risks and invest on new ventures, if you give your 100% assurance to work on it.
    - Lot of tools to work with, excellent softwares developed by the internal software team, perfect for recruiters who really want to get their hands dirty on both portal as well as non-portal recruitment.
    - Hardwork and effort are always appreciated and rightly rewarded.
    - No one is left in the dark if they face any issues, there is always room for choosing and working on another domain or requirement if the person is not comfortable pursuing his current tasks.
    - The guidance I received from my team is immense and commendable. I doubt if I would have experienced the same as a fresher anywhere else.

Cons

- We have to expand our client base to more international locations, which we are working on now and with no doubt, I'm sure, we'll soon be successful.

- Roland Sir must start a Recruitment Academy or Recruitment courses, since he is highly certified and his knowledge is priceless and is very valuable to the budding recruiters.
    - Too much hand-holding to the juniors will spoil their capabilities. They must be made to act promptly so that they develop their own ideologies and patterns to do recruitment.
    - Identify weak performers from scratch because over time no one will remember from where they came.

Nice place to work !

Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have spent around 4 years in this company.
    Excellent Place to work.Nice and friendly work environment. Very humane company with decent and kind hearted people.

If someone is really passionate and loves his / her work , this is the place to work in. Because there are people to support in many ways when you really need to do something for the company.
    I have worked in an MNC for 2 years,but i really appreciate the kind of support i get in Roland & Associates is no where comparable to an MNC.

Lot of learning is available, but those who really make use of all the knowledge are the successful employees of the company.

Our Director Mr Roland is a very passionate and creative person with professionalism.
    Its a great pleasure to work under his guidance.

Cons

Challenges are there in terms of opportunities.
    If someone is capable to take the responsibility and deliver the work are always appreciated and rewarded.

People who cannot do anything for the company or not loyal to the company will always keep cribbing about the company.
    My advice is we should overlook those things and think of taking the company to the next level of success.

"Awesome Platform to learn new things and achieve big in society"

I have been working at Roland & Associates

Pros

Fruitful work environment and great support from senior employees. Good salary and benefits. Along with this our company is unique and concentrates towards some thing new to achieve big.

Cons

Some times we get tough projects but our organization believes in unity . all changes overcomes with the team support.

Fantastic platform to Start with & Great Place to work

Current Employee - Senior Healthcare Human Resources Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Healthcare Human Resources Recruiter

I have been working at Roland & Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Its a Very good platform to start with and Knowledge is Wast. it is a place where you can implement all your ideas & Creativity to get things done. Director Mr. Roland is very humble & down to earth. My Operation Head all so always encourages people by giving some tasks, friendly & he has good sense of humor. Management believes in Humanity & Talent of individual. They will encourage each and every one to explore their skills & abilities. I have been working here from more than two years, Salaries are never delayed. We will have work with fun. Every month we will celebrates Birthday parties with full josh. Everyday Snacks will provided to employees. Office timings are very comfortable... What more an employee require. . . Finally in one word They will treat you as a HUMAN BEING. :)

Cons

When we have so many good things to say ... little things can be adjusted.

Roland & Associates Photos