Roland & Associates
www.roljobs.com Bangalore, India 50 to 149 Employees

Roland & Associates Reviews

Updated May 9, 2014

Mr. Roland Pavamani

It is a family owned business that treats all employees as part of the family

Project Managemern (Current Employee)
    Monterey, CA

ProsIndependent work environment and you get to live in Monterey

ConsAs a small company working on primarily Department of Defense contracts, you see the daily ups and downs of the future business. This can be nerve racking.

Excellent Organization

ProsI have been in association with Roland And Associates since 2011
    I can say it a excellent Place to work.Very humane company with kind I hearted people. Excellent training will be provided by Mr.Roland Sir & his Co.,for Freshers. If you are a really work oriented person, this is right place to be here. 100% guaranteed appraisal & monitory and non monitory benefits for excellent performers and good recognition , which we can' t in some organizations

ConsNo Space for Playful people in Roland & Associates

Advice to Senior ManagementWe would like to see Roland & Associates as a MNC

Best Company

ProsI am enjoying the work which i am doing here and i am loving my job .This is the best place to learn new things .People here are very supportive and helpful. This is entirely a humane company and they will not torture people and salaries are paid up to date . I am feeling very proud for being a member of Roland & Associates company .

Conslittle strict
    Punctual
    Less leaves
    No leave on saturdays

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the best company

Global Healthcare Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsThe working culture of Roland & Associates is very good & the seniors are very friendly & supportive, Good scope to learn new things,the career growth is wonderful in this company,always there is a room for new talent in Roland & Associates,I like Daily snacks & time to time salary,every month birthday party celebrations & incentives distribution.

ConsAll the requirements are very niche & time taking process

Advice to Senior Managementwe want to start a new branch of Roland & Associates in UAE

Nice place to work !

Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsI have spent around 4 years in this company.
    Excellent Place to work.Nice and friendly work environment. Very humane company with decent and kind hearted people.

If someone is really passionate and loves his / her work , this is the place to work in. Because there are people to support in many ways when you really need to do something for the company.
    I have worked in an MNC for 2 years,but i really appreciate the kind of support i get in Roland & Associates is no where comparable to an MNC.

Lot of learning is available, but those who really make use of all the knowledge are the successful employees of the company.

Our Director Mr Roland is a very passionate and creative person with professionalism.
    Its a great pleasure to work under his guidance.

ConsChallenges are there in terms of opportunities.
    If someone is capable to take the responsibility and deliver the work are always appreciated and rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople who cannot do anything for the company or not loyal to the company will always keep cribbing about the company.
    My advice is we should overlook those things and think of taking the company to the next level of success.

If you are career oriented, knowledge thirsty and willing to go the extra mile, please don't think twice

Bangalore (India)

ProsI am 1 year old with Roland & Associates and these would be my words for you, if you were to hear about us and wanting to know who we are:
    - The knowledge gained here is ample, have got excellent training and guidance from Roland Sir and the seniors, and still receive the same.
    - The kind of exposure you receive here is unique and versatile.
    - Salaries and incentives are always paid on time, in fact days before, incase there is a holiday planned for the month-end.
    - Everything is transparent. No politics. No senior-junior barriers. No foul-plays.
    - Tea/Coffee and Snacks are served free everyday, considering everyone's tastes and interests.
    - Timely reviews and support from the entire team is assured.
    - Humane considerations if we have to take emergency leaves or sick leaves, never have I been questioned when I was in need.
    - Exposure to Social Media Recruitment is excellent. Roland Sir's every meeting has some new tool or info to learn from.
    - New ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and kept open for discussion.
    - Management is always willing to take risks and invest on new ventures, if you give your 100% assurance to work on it.
    - Lot of tools to work with, excellent softwares developed by the internal software team, perfect for recruiters who really want to get their hands dirty on both portal as well as non-portal recruitment.
    - Hardwork and effort are always appreciated and rightly rewarded.
    - No one is left in the dark if they face any issues, there is always room for choosing and working on another domain or requirement if the person is not comfortable pursuing his current tasks.
    - The guidance I received from my team is immense and commendable. I doubt if I would have experienced the same as a fresher anywhere else.

Cons- We have to expand our client base to more international locations, which we are working on now and with no doubt, I'm sure, we'll soon be successful.

Advice to Senior Management- Roland Sir must start a Recruitment Academy or Recruitment courses, since he is highly certified and his knowledge is priceless and is very valuable to the budding recruiters.
    - Too much hand-holding to the juniors will spoil their capabilities. They must be made to act promptly so that they develop their own ideologies and patterns to do recruitment.
    - Identify weak performers from scratch because over time no one will remember from where they came.

"Awesome Platform to learn new things and achieve big in society"

ProsFruitful work environment and great support from senior employees. Good salary and benefits. Along with this our company is unique and concentrates towards some thing new to achieve big.

ConsSome times we get tough projects but our organization believes in unity . all changes overcomes with the team support.

Fantastic platform to Start with & Great Place to work

Senior Healthcare Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsIts a Very good platform to start with and Knowledge is Wast. it is a place where you can implement all your ideas & Creativity to get things done. Director Mr. Roland is very humble & down to earth. My Operation Head all so always encourages people by giving some tasks, friendly & he has good sense of humor. Management believes in Humanity & Talent of individual. They will encourage each and every one to explore their skills & abilities. I have been working here from more than two years, Salaries are never delayed. We will have work with fun. Every month we will celebrates Birthday parties with full josh. Everyday Snacks will provided to employees. Office timings are very comfortable... What more an employee require. . . Finally in one word They will treat you as a HUMAN BEING. :)

ConsWhen we have so many good things to say ... little things can be adjusted.

A great company to learn and grow!!

ProsIf you are passionate for recruitment you will get lot of Opportunities to learn here. You will find non traditional methods of recruitment unlike of other consultancies which are totally dependent on Portals!!
    I had worked before in another recruitment firm as well but when I joined here I was really surprise to see the kind of freedom & new technologies employees get here. I mean in how many recruitment firm you will find an internal software team which is exclusively working to find new and different methods of recruitment! If you want to make a difference in your career in recruitment I strongly recommend this company.

ConsHigh Attrition rate, Company is a recruitment firm which are good in head hunting but now a days internal employees are been head hunted & poached by corporates because employees are extremely good in social media recruitment!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is lenient to push the employees for performances, they should do it more!

Amazing work environment

Bangalore (India)

ProsOrganizational culture is amazing & a great place to learn many things. Work environment is unique because company treats each & every employee as a leader. Exceptional management which helps in building good rapport with our seniors as well as juniors. This company always explore new things; we do same thing in different ways instead of doing different thing in same ways. Good incentives, salary being paid on time are the key aspects of this company. I am proud to say that we are chasing the rainbows !!!

ConsA competitive work place with enormous amount of growth in this organization. We are expanding our business model around the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementOur management is doing a fabulous job.

Worked for Roland & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roland & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roland & Associates CEO Mr. Roland Pavamani. All 36 reviews posted anonymously by Roland & Associates employees.