Room 77

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Drew Patterson

Good Overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLoved the passion people had for the company. Great co-workers. Flexible hours, good food, great benefits, fun team to work with.

ConsOnce new management came on, the company dynamic completely changed. Sometimes can get rowdy with the open office format, but it's young start up culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake into consideration the company morale.

One of the best teams in the valley

(Current Employee)

ProsHard working, energetic, and smart people - with a shared mission. No politics, very transparent culture... everyone has a lot of freedom yet understands how their contribution impacts the success of the company.
    Well capitalized, competitive pay, benefits that are well above that of other companies of similar size.
    Extraordinary engineering team with computer scientists from top programs and companies. Business team with deep industry knowledge and previous start-up and large company experience.

ConsCan be hectic at times, as are all start-ups.... Everyone managing lots of balls.

One of the best teams I've ever worked with!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsOne of the things that continues to impress me is the unshakable focus on hiring the best team in the industry. We've got founders and entrepreneurs working on the team to develop the best travel product in the market.

Once hired, this company knows how to take care of its employees, not only in terms of perks but also creating a culture of solving problems in the best possible way. At the end of the day, I want to feel like I am making a difference to the industry I am working in.

ConsI wish it was in the City!

Worked for Room 77? Contribute to the Community!