Room 77 Reviews

Drew Patterson
1 Rating

Good Overall

I worked at Room 77

Pros

Loved the passion people had for the company. Great co-workers. Flexible hours, good food, great benefits, fun team to work with.

Cons

Once new management came on, the company dynamic completely changed. Sometimes can get rowdy with the open office format, but it's young start up culture.

Take into consideration the company morale.

Fun

I worked at Room 77 part-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun atmosphere and most of the people were cool, was great for awhile,

Cons

No clear vision of what the goal is. Like most start up companies, lots of changes.

Listen to people who are actually operating the product on a customer level. Be more open to idea's

One of the best teams in the valley

I have been working at Room 77 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard working, energetic, and smart people - with a shared mission. No politics, very transparent culture... everyone has a lot of freedom yet understands how their contribution impacts the success of the company.
    Well capitalized, competitive pay, benefits that are well above that of other companies of similar size.
    Extraordinary engineering team with computer scientists from top programs and companies. Business team with deep industry knowledge and previous start-up and large company experience.

Cons

Can be hectic at times, as are all start-ups.... Everyone managing lots of balls.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the best teams I've ever worked with!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Room 77 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the things that continues to impress me is the unshakable focus on hiring the best team in the industry. We've got founders and entrepreneurs working on the team to develop the best travel product in the market.

Once hired, this company knows how to take care of its employees, not only in terms of perks but also creating a culture of solving problems in the best possible way. At the end of the day, I want to feel like I am making a difference to the industry I am working in.

Cons

I wish it was in the City!

Worked for Room 77? Contribute to the Community!