Root
www.rootinc.com Sylvania, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Root Reviews

Jim Haudan

Great place to work

Services Leader (Current Employee)
Sylvania, OH

I have been working at Root

ProsGreat and creative work environment. The company truly cares about its clients and employees. The work is also quite diverse and thuse provides really good growth opportunities.

ConsIt can be travel intensive and due to the client serivces nature can be a lot of work at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing the innovation and make sure the company continues to get better at focused execution

7+ years as Senior Account Manager

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
Sylvania, OH

I have been working at Root full-time for more than 5 years

ProsRoot is made up of a group of very intelligent, very creative people. It challenges you to be your creative best. The company is very client centric and will find a way to say yes to most client requests. The HQ is a creative client destination that is very impressive.

ConsWork/life balance at Root is non-existent for any role that is client facing. This is one area where the company does not practice what it preaches. Also, for many roles at Root, a career path is unclear or unavailable. Often times employees are looking for upward movement that is not available to them. Senior Leadership is not as experienced or skilled compared to other organizations in the industry.

Unique, Creative and Caring Organization

I have been working at Root full-time for more than a year

ProsOpportunities to grow and build skill sets - encouraged to explore personal passions and apply them to work environment
Caring management team
Flexible organization structure
People really care about doing a great job for both clients and being accountable to peers and co-workers

ConsFlexible organization structure - works well for some, not always for others

Worked for Root? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Root reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Root CEO Jim Haudan. All reviews posted anonymously by Root employees.