Rose International

www.roseit.com

Rose International Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Rose International – Chesterfield – “Rose International's Headquarters”

Rose International CEO Himanshu Bhatia

Himanshu Bhatia

Pros
  • Flexible Work Schedule is the only pro(in 3 reviews)

• In addition, there was never a time that me mentioning my concerns seemed to bother her(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • The health benefits that are offered are very costly for a family(in 3 reviews)

• No paid sick days or holidays, costly health insurance coverage(in 3 reviews)

Excellent experience!

Administrative/Clerical Recruiter (Current Employee) Creve Coeur, MO

ProsThe best thing about working for Rose is that they continue to find opportunities that match your skill set. Once an assignment is completed, they do not hesitate submitting you for other opportunities.

ConsThere are none that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow up is key to retaining good candidates. Not weekly updates but once a candidate is submitted for an opportunity, the recruiter should follow up with the candidate to advise them of the status of their submission for a position.

Jun 27, 2014

Glad you to hear about your positive experience! We agree - follow up is key. We strive to maintain an open communication dialogue with all of our candidates.

Scam company

Developer Analyst II (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsNone Scam artists, they skim wages.

ConsThese snakes took my resume from the internet (it is posted at many job sites) and they reformatted the resume to fit their standards, and they added an Education section, and they lied in it and said I had a Bachelor's of science degree
    that I do not have. I found this out because one of their reps called me about 3 weeks prior to my next experience and
    asked for my birth month and day, I did not give it to them, I do not give out any personal information over the phone to strangers, so they stopped calling, then the other day another person called about a remote contract development position from this place and didn't ask for personal info, so I was going to do a phone interview, I was skeptical and didn't trust the person, he CC's me on an email setting up the interview call with the client, and my resume was attached, I opened it up to see what resume they had and it was totally different than any my resumes. I also found an Education section in it that said I had a degree from a college I have never heard of. That's when the scam alarm went off, so I emailed them back and asked them how they get away with putting lies into peoples resumes to secure a contract position with corporations, and the phone went crazy with people from ROSE INTERNATIONAL calling me to
    apologize and they gave me three different reasons on how that could have happened. They kept calling and I stopped answering the phone, he was leaving messages about how he needs my education details to edit the resume and re-submit it, at this point I just ignored them, called at 9:30 the next day, and I just said good-by and hung up, got another call an hour later, he left a message that the interview was canceled by the client.
    I had told them that I intended to inform the client (hiring company) that Rose International has altered my resume and added credentials that did not exist, so he had to do something to make sure that didn't happen. I am still going to inform the client company hiring manager of the scam rose international is pulling to get contract jobs and skim the actual pay from what they pay people like me.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo NOT believe that this company is legit, they scam people and manufacturer credentials to make a person look more attractive for the position. False representation is a crime in the USA, I doubt it is where they are working from.

They will low ball your salary!!!

Medical Claims (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsThey can get you into good companies.

ConsThey will pay you a low salary. Not cool.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart paying people proper salaries!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very helpful during the hiring process and with any questions that arose after that.

Research Associate I (Current Employee) Chesterfield, MO

ProsHelped get me hired, very nice people to talk to, and helped me understand what it was I was getting myself into when I signed on to become a contractor. It is a good way to get experience if you have little or are looking for a career change.

ConsMore or less a glorified HR department that finds people to work for someone else. Hired by Rose but work for their client with little interaction with my hiring company.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust check in every once in a while.

Jun 6, 2014

We appreciate your feedback! We are a staffing company that works to find the best candidates to fulfill the needs of our clients. Please feel free to contact your Recruiter at anytime!

Bad Experience

Resource Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsIf you need a job

ConsNot people Oriented
    Commission structure is lousy and will change if management wants to change it
    Extremely poor benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the recruiters to reap some of the benefits managements gets with lining their pockets.
    Support the Resource Manager with local recruiters

They work hard to find a fit for you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLots of positions. Good contact.

ConsJobs don't last long. Hard to get hired as perm.

Jun 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The duration of our assignments are determined by our clients. However, please be sure to check out the current positions that we have available ... More

Nice people and flexible work hours

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsNice work environment, flexible work hours, fast-paced interesting work and there seems to be opportunity for advancement. Every day is different depending upon what job/client is the top priority that day. The commission structure seems to be standard and there are plenty of positions to recruit for each day.

ConsThe health benefits that are offered are very costly for a family.

Jun 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you like working for Rose!

Good Experience in IT Contracting

Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsHR team is very responsive and helpful with any issues I had. Pay was always on time and accurate.

ConsWorking remote you just don't have as much direct interaction with support groups with the company. I wish I could have had more interaction with fellow team members. Meet others who work for the company as well

Advice to Senior ManagementIf possible reach out to fellow contractor resources with more information. Provide more frequent updates with more up to date information

Apr 25, 2014

We are glad to hear that you found us responsive and helpful. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime through our international, main telephone number (636) 812-4000. You can also contact your ... More

Excellent staffing agency - top-notch - professional, friendly group of people

Internal Auditor (Former Employee) Downey, CA

ProsThey are professional, friendly and get down to business. No fluff or false promises.

ConsNothing - these people are great and their business practices are solid

Advice to Senior ManagementKeeping doing more of the same type of good business - that is what deserve and need from a staffing agency

Apr 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Please keep in touch with your Recruiter to learn of future opportunities in your field! We look forward to working with you again.

Senior Recruiter/Resource Manager

Senior Recruiter/Resource Manager (Current Employee) Chesterfield, MO

ProsI LOVE MY JOB!!!
    Great Flexibility. Great opportunity to move up within the company. I have been with Rose as a FTE for almost 4 years. I started as a contractor in a support role, assisting contractors with their timesheets, payroll, time off requests. I moved into a perm role after about 3 months of bein a contractor. I then moved into a Resource Manager role, managing referred contractors for Fortune 500 clients that were identified by the client. I managed and on-boarded over 500 contractors, including managing and processing H1-B Visas, TN Visas, and Student Visas. I then was asked to move into a new branch being formed and learn the recruiting side. I manage contract positions and recruit for local and national Fortune 500 accounts, from Business Professional to IT Professionals.

ConsCommissions could be structured better. Would also like to see a more competitive and affordable insurance plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould like to see more compensantional recoginition for employees who have continued to grow and succeed within their departments and are loyal to the company and their values.

Apr 3, 2014

We are glad that you love your job! At Rose, we have an open door policy. Please feel free to share your suggestions with your supervisor.

Worked for Rose International? Contribute to the Community!