Rose RadIology Reviews

Reset
1.8
Manuel S. Rose

1. Front desk

I worked at Rose RadIology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Help patients with radiology services.

Cons

Management needs better training and people skills.

2. Marketing

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Palm Harbor, FL
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Palm Harbor, FL

I worked at Rose RadIology (Less than a year)

Pros

Held accountable for wins and losses, networking, connections, not typical desk job.

Cons

Disorganized management, a lot of jobs that entail with marketing and work phone rings all the time.

3. Great team

Current Employee - Medical Receptionist
    Current Employee - Medical Receptionist

I have been working at Rose RadIology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is willing to help each other Patient oriented care by all staff Opportunity to learn

Cons

Poor communication skills between management and support staff Micro management Conflicting policies

Advice to Management

Give directors an marketers the tools they need to manage and build their teams

5. Marketing

I worked at Rose RadIology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teamwork, great technology and networking.

Cons

Ton of micromanagement, starting pay low, high turnover lots of stress and responsibility.

Advice to Management

Hire managers who are competent.

6. Starter Job

Current Employee - MRI Tech
    Current Employee - MRI Tech

I have been working at Rose RadIology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helpful and caring staff members toward patients.

Cons

Very poor management with no medical background.

7. Rumors are true. Stay away if you can.

Pros

Most coworkers help each other.

Cons

Management team has no clue. Power trips.

8. High school management

I have been working at Rose RadIology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots to laugh at

Cons

work on getting better leaders

Advice to Management

none

9. the chase was better than the catch

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zephyrhills, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zephyrhills, FL

I have been working at Rose RadIology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

co workers and patients are very friendly. clean facility and nice equipment to work on.

Cons

poor management from all levels of management, they say one thing but do something else. poor salary and very bad benefits. A lot of unnecessary paper work involved with handling each patient.

Advice to Management

get people skills

10. Good place to work if you are just starting out

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Rose RadIology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you will have a job and be employed

Cons

see my story and comments below

Advice to Management

Just felt I should share my 3 days of employment at this wonderful company: Day 1 (Tampa N. Armenia) I was suppose to ride in St. Pete and was switched to another rep in Tampa. After learning late Friday afternoon of the following week that St. Pete had changed to the Tampa location at 7:30 a.m., I trucked it to Tampa for the meeting and was NOT late, unlike twenty percent of our group. During my ride along with Rep 1, he was on his phone during most of the day. Including while driving a company vehicle. I was also told that I was going to be let go early because of traffic back to my home. We spent over 1 hour at our lunch location and not much was accomplished. I was told that I should leave at 4:00 to beat traffic. Day 2 (Palm Harbor) Training with Rep two in Palm Harbor location. After making it to that location by 8:00 a.m. , I was told we needed to go south to another RRC location. I led the PACS training session after only be exposed to it one day. We then proceeded back to the office where we started the day and I was left by myself for about a half hour while Rep two was doing "paperwork". We then headed out to drop off film to existing accounts. We made 2-3 stops and it was lunch time. At our last stop Rep two invited his account to lunch. During lunch, most everyone at the table was on their phones, including Rep two. In addition, the client was making inappropriate comments to a female office employee that clearly was making her uncomfortable. I did not wish to participate in this type of conversation as it made me uncomfortable and I became disconnected. Then, we made more stops and Rep two was on his phone for close to 1/2 hour parked in his car. As I was using this time to return some calls of my own. It appeared to be a peer to peer call or a personal call. We then went to a chiropractors office, where we spent a half hour talking about the chiropractic industry, the creation of earth, television, and sports. No business, products/services or referrals were discussed at lunch or at any calls following that. We then headed back to the office where Rep two told me I could go early for the drive back to my house at approximately 4:20 p.m. Day 3 (Spring Hill) Per the training schedule I was suppose to report to the Riverview office. Upon arrival, I was told that it was a typo and I should report to Hernando county location that was 100 miles north of Riverview. I proceeded to the Spring Hill location and arrived at almost 10:00 a.m. Upon arrival, I was to spend the day with Rep three. We spent 2 hours going over 5 day reports and 2 day reports on paper. I had no idea what he was trying to show me as his explanation seemed to look more like a golf score card than product training. I would have preferred to see it on a computer versus a scrap sheet of paper. At that time, we headed out to drop off film to existing accounts. As a recurring theme, no business was discussed during these calls. No new products were introduced and not much was accomplished. In fact, Rep three seemed to be overly flirtatious at a few of the stops. Then we drove over 20 miles south to meet a fellow rep that exchanged film in return for some gas on Rep three's credit card. Next we headed back to Brooksville that is over 30 miles away. We spent the remainder of the day dropping off film and then went back to the office where I was let go. In conclusion to these three days of employment and being let go for phone usage and inquiring about the comp plan, I would like to offer the following: I am not writing this to seek re-employment. I have no desire to work for Rose Radiology. I don't feel that I was on my phone noticeable longer than anyone else. Nor do I feel that I was evaluated properly by my peers. In addition, I feel that asking about the comp plan is a good thing. Quality salespeople are motivated by money and want to know how to maximize the payouts. I feel you should have more organized and/or corporate trainers to avoid churn in the future. Also, I received a call regarding my final paycheck. I would prefer that it be mailed right away to my home address. I would like to be compensated for my time and travel to for these three days of travel as well. To the best of my knowledge, the average rate for this type travel is .56 per mile and/or contractual agreement on car allowance. Based on the distance from my house to the reporting location, I would like be comped for the following mileage, time and tolls. Day 1: 1 hour in time and 112 miles. Day 2: 1 hour in time and 108 miles. Day 3: 4 hours in time and 196 miles.

11. Do not take this job unless you are desperate

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lakewood Ranch, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lakewood Ranch, FL

I worked at Rose RadIology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Base Salary (very low) Expenses Car Allowance

Cons

Mico-management 101 Cramped office space High turnover Training is too long and not effective GPS in cars or on phone

Advice to Management

Hire a trainer to spend time with new hires and have a clear direction of job duties and product training. I spent the first three days driving all over Tampa Bay (Palm Harbor, Trinity, Tampa from SRQ and did not get rembursed for my gas) to different centers. Spent the entire time with Reps that are in their early 20's and have not been with the company very long. They try to act professional and well spoken, but the fact is they are green and just happy to be employed. Delivering film is not engaging nor a learning, training or pleasant experience and I was not engaged at all. With the new technologies coming soon, this function will no longer be needed. In addition, I am not sure what is a bigger mystery, the comp plan at RRC or KFC's secret recipe. They are not willing to share and was reprimanded by a Manager for asking about it. The comp plan should motivating and spoken towards, not hidden or non motivating. The base salary is an insult and I am sure it is below industry averages. You are basically a generic version of a pharma rep with half of the earning potential and status. The Reps that I rode with could not sell chickens to starving wolves.

RSS Feed </> Embed