Roseys Romper Room Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
1.5
CEO

1. It was a job where they take advantage of their employees.

Former Employee - Teacher Assistant in Canton, MI

I worked at Roseys Romper Room full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best thing was some of the employees working there, and the ability to form a relationship with the children.

Cons

The management would make you work 8 hours straight with taking no break at all. They take advantage of their employees and do not care if they are sick or not, you had to come in to work.

Advice to Management

I am pretty sure it is illegal to have someone work 8 hours with no break at all. You should also not make your employees come to work with sick children. Also, give your employees a raise after years of working for you.

2. Teacher assistant

I worked at Roseys Romper Room

Pros

You could take your children to work with you each day, and getting to build relationships with other children.

Cons

They do not value their employees. I was also made to work 8 hours straight with no break at all and was not given a raise after over3 years employment as well. Also made to come into work even if I was sick, or bring my children there even if they were sick.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees as if they matter. Don't run your business while breaking laws and don't risk getting other employees and/or children sick by having sick employees still come into work.

RSS Feed </> Embed